Promsie ring

Sorry I tried really hard writing this, but I didn't have any good ideas. So I'm really sorry, because I got this requested awhile ago, by @-hsmdarling and @samantha16kaplan. I'm just posting this now. Enjoy!

Also I got two requests really similar, so I sorta combined them into one.

This takes place after episode 10, where Ricky and Nini are back to dating and they love each other so much! Sometimes in 2022!
It's after Nini goes to YAC so basically like 2 years later, and her and Ricky are still dating and stronger than ever! Keep in mind that they are a lot older and like 18 or 19 years old.
___________________________
NINI POV
Ricky and I pulled into my driveway after a date night out. We went to this cute little diner for burgers and milkshakes. It was Saturday night, so we were having a relaxed evening.

After our meal, we decided to come back to my house to watch a movie together.

Ricky carried me inside the house then threw me on the couch.

"Hey!" I shouted while he carelessly flung on the couch.

"Get comfy. I will make us some tea." He replied as he walked in the kitchen.

Ricky used to drink a lot of unhealthy and sugary stuff, but recently he has been taking better care of himself and he's been drinking tea with me. It is really cute seeing him get excited about different tea blends now.

I turned on Disney Plus and then he carried in two mugs.

"Here you go baby," he said while handing me a steaming blue mug "what are we watching tonight?"

"I was thinking we could go old school. Maybe a DCOM?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah!" He happily said.

I scrolled to the Disney Channel Original Movie section and we browsed the options. 

(AN/ this literally happened last week with my best friend so the starstruck part is based on my experience with him)

"Have you seen starstruck?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "is that the movie with Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato?

I playfully rolled my eyes. "No babe. You're thinking of 'Princess Protection Program'!"

He mockingly scoffed then said "ok then let's watch this star movie."

I laughed then turned it on. We snuggled up together and watched the movie.

Luckily, he seemed somewhat into it, and it was cute seeing him so invested in the relationship between Jessica and Christopher Wilde.

(AN/ ok I'm done my little life experience. Back to the real story)
___________________________
RICKY POV
The movie was not too bad. I actually quite enjoyed it. And it was time for me to go.

Nini went upstairs to grab my jacket that I left last time I was here. The night was so perfect and I didn't want it to end. So I figured now was the right time to give her the ring.

I got her this ring about 3 months ago from her favourite jewelry store. I have been saving it for the right time to give it to her. It felt like now.

It's basically this gold colour with fifteen rose coloured diamonds along the ring.