Thanksgiving episode

This was requested by Werido7878 a (idk why it's blue im confused) long time ago, and I'm sorry for just getting around to it now. But this is a story for post episode 7 after the whole thanksgiving episode, and Big Red and Ashlyn confess their feelings!!!! Sorry but no Rini fluff here, all Redlyn! Ah I'm excited! Ok happy reading!! And it's a bit shorter, cause I'm trying to have more variety.
_____________________________
POV ASHLYN
So Thanksgiving was crazy. Carlos brought this insane game he created called 'High School Musical; The choosicle' and everyone loved it. Nini gave me a nice compliment about my new song 'wondering'. My cousin EJ, is a whole new person. Ricky showed up with Gina to my house. Oh and apparently now Gina is moving? And most importantly,  I developed this huge fat crush on Big Red. Not that I all of the sudden started liking him, but it got so much worse on Thanksgiving.

Now over the last few weeks I have been paying more attention to him, but it seems like every day he just gets better and better. Like I truly can't find a bad thing about him.  Of course it didn't help when he said that he likes the way I sing! Honestly he is such a charmer!

Anyways, long story short, I invited all the girls over for a sleepover after the party. Ya know, just for a little girls night and gossip, etcetera. But the plans kinda fell through because everyone had a bit of a crisis that they had to attend to.  So nobody stayed around to sleep over. I mean I get it, like everyone had their things to deal with. I just felt bad for them. I hope everyone is doing alright.

Everyone was gone except for Big Red. I don't know if I'm happy or not. I mean I'm happy because he is really sweet and compliments me and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, but not happy because I'm scared something might slip out or something happens that can ruin our perfectly good friendship. So I'm 50/50.

I mean we don't really have a perfectly good friendship. Like I constantly see him at rehearsal and we honestly don't do much interacting. It just seems a bit awkward because EJ is my cousin and all, and he is best friends with Ricky.

But everyone left except for Big Red and he helps me clean up. He claims that his parents aren't doing anything at home, but I don't believe him. It's obvious he isn't in the musical. He isn't a very good actor. But it's sweet he decided to stay behind and help me clean up. Wait. Does this mean he likes me? No Ashlyn. It means he's a nice person. He doesn't like you.

"You should probably get going. The snow storm out there seems to be picking up." I told him. To be honest, I didn't want him to go, but it would be safest if he got home as soon as possible. There was a big snow storm brewing.

"Nah it's alright. My folks are already asleep and we still gotta finish cleaning up in the kitchen." He said with a smile. He really is the sweetest guy on the planet. It's weird. I have never seen him in this way.

"Are you sure?" I questioned at him. Then he replied with "yeah don't worry Ash."

After about another hour of cleaning, Big Red was getting his things and starting to get his boots and coat on. As he was zipping up his coat, his mom called.

"Yeah yeah, really? I was just heading out now. Are you sure? Ok as long as it's ok with her. Yes let me ask her. One sec." Big Red said on the phone. Then he looked up at me with an embarrassed face.

"Hey Ash, this is a little awkward, but uh my mom said that it's too dangerous to drive home tonight. Would it be ok if I crashed here and like slept on the couch or something? I will be in and out and I will leave really early in the morning you won't even know I was here and-" He rambled. Then I cut him off.

"Yes of course it's ok! The bedding in the spare room is all clean because I thought the girls were going to sleep over. And don't worry my parents are really chill they won't mind. Besides, they don't even get back from the spa until late tomorrow night." I told him. Then he gave a sigh of relief and picked up the phone again to finish his conversation with his mom.

"Yeah she said it's ok. They have a spare bedroom I can stay in." He said to the phone.
"Alright mom. Goodnight I love you! I will text you when I wake up and when I'm gonna drive home. Love you!" Then he hung up.

Big Red then gazed over and me, took a deep breath then went "Hey thanks again for letting me stay here. I promise I will be out of your hair and I will be quiet and stay low. You won't even know I'm here and early in the morning I will slip out and-" I cut him off with a kiss.

And it wasn't a little peck. That's all
I'm gonna say.

"Big Red, Don't worry. I'm completely fine with you staying here. How about I make us some tea and we can watch a movie? Does that sound alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's perfect. Thanks Ash!" He smiled.

I went into my kitchen to turn on the kettle and I got two mugs out. Then I made my way back into the living room to find Big Red sitting on the couch with a blanket over him.

He then turned over to look at me. "Ashlyn, I'm sorry but we can't just carry on acting like nothing happened 5 minutes ago. We kissed. And it was hot. Now what?" He said. Honestly I don't know what happens next. All I know is that I want Big Red with me.

"Ok well I'm gonna say it. I really like you. And I was hesitant about showing it because of everything that has happened between my cousin and your best friend, so I didn't know if it felt right. But when you were rambling the timing did feel right and I just went for it." I replied.

Then he kissed me. 2 kisses now. One from me, and now one from him.

"Well you did the right thing. Cause I really like you too. And I'm looking forward to the future." He smiled.

Then the kettle whistled and ruined our moment. I had to go back in the kitchen to get our tea. I shouted to him from the kitchen "put on anything. I will have our tea ready in a few minutes!"

Immediately I heard the tv switch on and I could hear the opening of 'now you see me two' and I chuckled to myself. I remember Ricky mentioning that it's his favourite movie. I came in with our teas and we just snuggled up together and watched the movie. All I remember is them going to the magic store, then we fell asleep, curled up together. We slept there the entire night. Guess I had my sleepover after all.
THE END
(AN/ Lmao sorry I haven't seen the movie in awhile, so I don't really remember it, but I think they went to a magic store. Sorry if I offended anyone)
________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry this is short, and I didn't really know how to end it, and I felt like if I kept adding then it would start lagging and becoming borning, so I stopped when I could. Love you all!
Xx
-Millie