Broadway Bound part 2

This is part 2 to Broadway Bound (obviously). Again this great idea was given to me by @samantha16kaplan

DISCLAIMER: I'm not up to date with the whole "broadway thing" so if the timing is wrong and stuff, please don't attack me, this is just a story, and pretend this is all accurate information. Like I don't know if Mean Girls is on Broadway now, and who the cast is, but let's pretend my information is right.
___________________________
RICKY POV
I am in New York City. For free. Staying in a room with my gorgeous girlfriend. About to see a broadway show. How can anything be this perfect? I was really tired from the plane ride earlier so I decided to take a quick power nap.

...

I woke up to someone jostling my arm. "Ricky baby, it's time to wake up." I heard. It was a soft voice. Almost a whisper.

I fluttered my eyes open and say my beautiful girlfriend standing by my side, waking me up.

"Wow you were knocked out for quite a while there bud." She said, rubbing my back. She dragged her hand towards my forehead. I pulled it away quickly.

Nini frowned at me. "Baby I was just checking if you are feeling okay, because you never sleep this much."

"I'm fine!" I hugged and sat up out of bed.

"Well you slept through breakfast and it's nearly lunch now. We don't have any plans until later this evening when we go see Mean Girls. So what would you like to do love? If you aren't feeling great we can just stay here." She suggested.

That's when I realized I had planned a whole day to spend with Nini! I already lost the morning because I was sleeping, now we can't lose to afternoon too.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. While I was in the bathroom stripping down, I heard Nini say "damn nice hustle bud!" Because I don't think I have gotten ready faster in my life.

I was in the bathroom for a total of 14 minutes. In those minutes I showered, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

"Ready?" I asked Nini, out of breath.

She laughed then kissed my cheek. "Of course I am baby!"

Then she grabbed a backpack and we headed out of the hotel room. Waiting for the elevator, we ran into EJ, Gina, and Kourt.

I laughed seeing EJ with the two girls. "How was your night everyone?" I asked all three of them.

"It was shockingly relaxing. We did face masks, and I attempted to paint nails, oh and I don't think I have learned so much about girls in my life. You're telling me that girls not only bleed for 7 days once a month, but they have pain also?!" EJ said, clearly very passionate about his argument.

All of the girls laughed. "Haha yeah EJ, every, single, month!" Nini sassily said.

"You poor things!" He commented. We all kept standing around and waiting for the elevator to come.

Once the doors slid open, we all piled in.

"How was your night Ricky? We didn't see you at breakfast." Gina brought up.

I just awkwardly scratched the back of my head. "Uh it was okay. I just just really jet lagged." I said.

"Sorry to hear that." Kourt added.

The rest of the elevator ride was awkward. We all stayed quiet.

Thank gosh the doors slid open, then Nini and I walked out first. Then we parted with EJ, Gina, and Kourt, and said we'll meet up later tonight for the show.