Update 2.0

Hey! First update of the year!!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I'm finishing my courses this week with school so basically everything since the holidays has been such a blur! But I'm halfway done a chapter so hopefully that will be published soon!

Also side note: recently I've been bingeing ourmoonlight_ stories!! If you guys want some good reading material... please check them out!

In other news.. the drivers license drama! I'll keep it short and sweet. First and foremost, the song is amazing! I'm so proud of her! She's getting so much hype from everyone and I couldn't be happier! Congrats Liv! You deserve everything!

On another note: Please stop assuming that it's about Josh. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. It is not our right to assume anything. Olivia literally said in an interview that she is not impressed with us because of how important we think it is to figure out who it's about. She said something about how it's about the music and not the person behind it and I completely agree. Real fans would appreciate the music and not the drama. And yes I know a lot of Easter eggs hint that it's about Josh, but it hasn't been confirmed so please stop over analyzing every damn thing. I'm even starting to get sick of hearing drivers license on tiktok welp.

And about Josh: for those attacking him, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Y'all were literally calling him out for barely showing Olivia support PUBLICLY. What if he facetimed her or sent her a sweet message privately? We're assuming everything! My parents always taught me never to assume (because it makes an 'ass out of you and me') And the worst part... he was still busy promoting his own single, along with a website, merch, an upcoming ep, filming a tv show and music videos, AND THEN HIS HEALTH!

I was talking to my friend earlier today about how I woke up this morning hearing that he was in the hospital getting emergency surgery! This is a perfect example of judging a book by its cover. While all of you clowns were saying that he doesn't care about Olivia, he was experiencing the worst pain of his life!

I'm assuming it was his appendix, but he hasn't publicly announced what exactly happened. And I've been there... it is not fun. I can't even imagine the excruciating pain, along with all the drama online.

So to make Joshy feel better, please please please stream lie lie lie! Also watch his music video and get the views up! It would put a smile on his face after the hell he's been through the past week. I know that Joshua has put a smile on your face or even made your day that much better at least once in your life. So let's all return the favour.

Stream lie lie lie! Please just put that goofy smile on Joshua's face. Heck, he needs it more than ever right now!

I love you  all so much and I hope this didn't offend too many people. You can always pm me and we can talk about this more.

STREAM LIE LIE LIE!!!

Xx, Millie

(New one shot coming soon :))