Sicky Ricky 2

Incase it wasn't clear, this is part two of my previous chapter. If you haven't yet, read the first part. This one probably won't be as long as the first part, but who knows! I write as a I go so I have no idea how long this will be. Ok enjoy!

Small warning: I mention some rather specific details about throwing up, nothing too intense, but if you don't like that stuff then just skip over it. But I only mention it once and it's not too bad.
____________________________
POV NINI
I'm so stupid. I agreed to stay overnight at my ex's and take care of him. I can only imagine the shit I'm going to get from the rest of the cast. But then again, Ricky is one of my best friends. So I can think of it that was. Just a friend caring for a friend. Simple enough.

But my priorities were to get Rickys high fever down. If it was getting any higher, we would need to go to the hospital. Luckily my mom is a doctor, and she has taught me everything I need to know.

Wait. MY MOM IS A DOCTOR!

I can just take Ricky to my house, and Momma D can care for him. Easy peasy.

Ricky sort of drifted back to sleep, while I pulled out my phone and began dialing my moms number.

"Hi love. How are you? How's rehearsal?" She asked in a happy tone.

I could imagine her smile leave her face when I sighed and said "I'm not at rehearsal. I had to take Ricky home because he's pretty sick. I think he has the flu. He passed out today in rehearsal because of exhaustion. I drove him home to get situated until his dad comes home, but Mike just called and said he isn't coming home tonight. I can't leave Ricky in this state mom. And he's got a high fever." I ranted.

With a calm voice my mom just said "alright sweetie. Momma C is leaving now to pick you two up. We want Ricky here so we can have a better eye on him. Be ready. She'll be out in a few minutes." I'm glad we had the same idea. That Ricky comes to our house. Because it would be much better for everyone.

"Sounds good. Thank you! Im going to wake him up then we will walk outside." I said. Right after I hung up and walked back into the living room with a sleeping Richard.

For the third time today, I woke him up, by gently shaking him and playing with his curls. His eyes fluttered open and he saw me signalling for him to get up.

"Why am I getting up?" He questioned while slowly moving to his feet.

"We're gonna take you to my house so my mom can look at you. Your fever is pretty high Ricky and nurse Nini can only do so much. Is that alright with you?" I said.

He started walking towards the door so I took it as a 'yes' and then my mom was right outside in the car. She got out and helped Ricky get into the passenger seat.

The quick drive home, I was telling my mom all of his symptoms. "So he says that he's got a headache, he feels dizzy, he's tired, his body hurts and muscles ache, plus he has a high fever. And he fainted in rehearsal." I informed her. I didn't realize how many symptoms he has until now. Immediately after I told her everything, we were at my house. It was like a 5 minute walk, and a minute drive.

Momma C and I helped Ricky out of the car, and we brought him to the couch. Ricky loves that couch. Every time he stays over, or when his parents are fighting, or when he's sad, he always goes on that couch. It made sense for us to put him there. It's basically Ricky's couch now, in our home.

Momma D walked in with a thermometer and immediately went to Ricky. She said it was 103.6°. So it was going down, which is really good. It's still extremely high, but at least it's dropping. And we all know that Ricky has a tendency to get high fevers, so it wasn't alarming.