Oslo Blue💙

This was requested by @shirbertxrini a very very long time ago... sorry

Not 100% if this is what you were expecting, but I tried my best lol. Hope you enjoy! I know you were requesting them painting, but that alone wasn't much material so I added a cute theatre kid baby shower too :) I hope you can somewhat enjoy it.

This story takes place when Ricky & Nini are 27 (idk lol) & they have just moved into their own place together. Nini is 30 weeks pregnant with their first child & they are painting his bedroom.

Also!!!! I didn't know you could access Wattpad on a computer... LET ALONE WRITE ON IT! wow it is so much easier. I think I wrote this story in half the time it takes on my phone. I feel so dumb. My apologies if the formatting changes, I'm figuring out how to write on my laptop because my eyes hurt from being on my phone for too long. please be patient with me while I find a new routine on my laptop! xo

Commence!

___________________________

NINI POV
"I don't want to argue with you Ricky, but I think that we should paint his room oslo blue rather than robin egg blue." I told my husband.

He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Whatever baby momma wants." Ricky teased.

"I love you Ricky." I said while leaning in and giving him a soft kiss.

He took my hand then brought me into the kitchen. "Let's start preparing for our guests."

I nodded, then followed him.

"Are you sure that we shouldn't make cocktails?" I questioned Ricky. I was getting nervous and doubting myself that there was no alcohol at this party.

Ricky chuckled. "Nini," he started "it's a baby shower, not a rave. We do not need alcohol. Plus it's barely noon."

I sighed I guess he's right.

"I can't believe that we are going to be parents soon!" I eagerly said.

Ricky gave me a tight hug and gently rubbed my back. "We will be great parents to our little baby."

"I just hope he feels the same way." I laughed.

Ricky playfully rolled his eyes. "Sweetheart, he's not even born yet. Relax. You're going to be a great Mom. You take such good care of me."

And at exactly 12, the doorbell rang. I was struggling to get up off the couch.

"No way Neens. You are not getting up. I am getting the door." Ricky said. I followed his instructions.

"Hey party people!" EJ said as he came inside, with baby shower gifts in hand.

Once again, I tried to get up, but struggled.

"Oh Nini, please don't strain yourself." Gina said as she piled in behind EJ. "Wow you are glowing!"

I awkwardly laughed. "I don't exactly feel that way, but I appreciate you hyping me up girl."

Gina came over and sat beside me. We both got lost in a conversation in the living room about the nursery and how her and EJ are planning to have kids soon.

Both of us started fantasizing about our future and how our kids will attend east high together and become these huge theatre dorks too.

I was so invested in my conversation with Gina, I didn't even realize Seb, Carlos, Ashlyn, and Big Red coming in.

"There's our beautiful momma!" Carlos said as he walked into the living room, Seb not far behind.

"We brought you this fancy green juice from that place downtown. It's supposed to make the baby's brain grow." Seb added, as he handed me a bottle of green sludge. (if anyone knows that reference, you get a gold star... haha get it. Hint: Gold star Berry)