Cute Rini friendship <3

Requested by @ghfvbhg   Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy:)

Anyone can request stories in my recent "update" chapter.

THE NEW COVER WAS MADE BY THE AMAZING @PIANO2017 ! Please
Give her some love ❤️❤️

THIS STORY TAKES PLACE WHEN RICKY AND NINI WERE 15 AND ARE NOT DATING YET!

Now, onto the story! (Yes the beginning was supposed to be texting but I don't think it turned out :/ next time I'll actually text and take a screenshot)

__________________________

Nini:
wanna come over rn? my
moms are making your fav
gnocchi pesto!

Ricky:
OH MY GOD  YOU'RE
THE BEST  BFF EVA

Nini:
okay dramatic much?
can you stay later and
watch a movie with me...
👉👈🥺

Ricky:
Sure. Be there in 5.
Don't eat all the pasta
without me 🥺🥺🥺

~5 minutes later~

RICKY POV

"Hey Dana, Carol. Thank you for inviting me over for dinner." I said as I walked into the house.

"Honey, you have been coming over here for 11 years. You are welcome here anytime. You're family." Dana said as she hugged me.

When Nini's moms call me family, it really makes me feel special. Things in my house have been rough at times and I can always rely on the Salazar-Roberts.

"Nini is upstairs sweetie. We'll call you when dinner is ready." Carol said.

I nodded then went upstairs to Nini's room and softly knocked on the door.

"Neens?" I spoke.

"Come in!" She chimed.

I obeyed and opened the door. She was sitting on her swinging chair in the corner of her bedroom. I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"So," Nini started. "How was school?"

I chuckled. "It hasn't changed since the end of the day. My dad drove us home before his fishing trip, remember? I saw you like 3 hours ago."

"I'm just trying to make conversation." She replied.

We both laughed then the room kinda fell silent.

"Any new songs you are working on?" I asked as I saw her holding her ukulele.

Nini cleared her throat. "Um yeah actually. Wanna hear it?"

I sat down on her bed. "Absolutely!"

Nini blushed. "Okay but promise me you won't laugh. It's a stupid little song I wrote and it definitely won't be shared outside of this room. Understood?" Nini said with a laugh.

I 'sealed' my lips.

She started strumming the chords.

Sun was shining
And the waves were rolling
Oh how I miss those times.

With a bikini on
And my best friends song,
Guitar is stuck in his hand.