HOLY SMOKES

This isn't a oneshot, I just wanted to post a little message saying how much I appreciate all the positive feedback and the unconditional support you guys are giving me! And what's in store for the future about my stories.

My most recent story (sickfic) got so popular, I don't think I've had a story blow up that much since my first one, which now that I look at it, wow I have come so far.

I just wanted to give you guys a meaningful and sincere thank you from the bottom of my heart, because you guys really are so nice and I just became apart of the Wattpad family at the end of January, but it feels like longer because of YOU GUYS! So THANK YOU

Can't wait for more oneshots... and I'm thinking of starting a new book?!?! WHAT?  Indeed I am. So stay tuned for updates on that.

For a real note though, should I start making cast one shots too, included in this book? Like of Josh and Liv and the other caste mates? Or would you guys prefer a full book and not pathetic little short stories?

Also please continue commenting on my stories because I love seeing your reactions and how you guys are interpreting these stories, those comments make my day :)))))

feel free to reach out to me, on ideas, feedback, or if you just want to have a little chat!

So again, please keep reading my stories, and thank you for supporting me! Better things to come!

New oneshot coming Monday!!!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-Millie