Reuniting Rini

Requested by @samantha16kaplan ! Takes place after episode 10 finale and Nini and Ricky are dating and Nini chose to go to YAC. Also whenever I refer "friends" I mean the theatre gang (Carlos, Seb, Nini, Ricky, EJ, Gina, Big Red, Ashlyn, Kourtney, Natalie, Rico, steph, etc). I'm just too lazy to type out each name everytime : )

Also I am aware of how bad I am at writing so please don't attack me in the comments. And yes I know that I can't keep a tense the same throughout a story, so my apologies for that too. I promise I'm working on it.
__________________________
RICKY POV
It's been almost 3 months since Nini left. I miss her like crazy. I have been going crazy. A few days ago I swore I heard her voice in the cafeteria. My friends have noticed it too. They keep asking if I'm okay... but I'm not.

I miss her. I miss hugging her. I miss holding her hand. I miss staring into her gorgeous brown eyes. I miss her British accent. I miss her smile. I miss her telling me this is will okay.

But it's not okay. I don't have my girlfriend or best friend, and I can't function without her. I really thought I could manage this whole 'long distance' thing, but I can't. It's awful. All I want to do is see her. Just for a moment (AN/ no pun intended). Just so I know everything is going to be okay.

I have had 3 panic attacks since she has been gone. When she lived here, whenever I started getting a panic attack, Nini would talk me through it and I would be fine.

Now that's she can't help me, I feel like I'm going to die. They are terrible. My world is spinning and I can't catch my breath, and I'm shaking like crazy.

My friends have tried to help me out, but nobody could do anything. Nini is the only person who can help me.

So I was feeling down. I felt like nobody could understand me and I felt isolated.

My friends noticed and they decided to spend a day with me. You know, a Ricky day. A feel better day. They all invited me to have brunch at Ashlyn's, then the rest of the day was a "surprise". I don't know what they are planning to do, but it probably won't be anything good. I won't get my hopes up. I won't be surprised if it's food, board games, maybe a spontaneous trip to the movies or mall, then back home.
______________________________
BIG RED POV
I'm not blind. Ricky obviously misses Nini. Ever since she left, he hasn't been the the same. But the last few weeks have been even worse.

So all of us came up with a plan 4 weeks ago at lunch. Ricky wasn't at school, so we had a good day to plan it.

We all chipped in and bought Nini a plane ticket to come back to Salt Lake City for a week. She had a week off because she didn't audition for this musical, and if you don't participate, then you can go home for the week. You are allowed to miss 2 shows overall. I'm confused by the whole thing.

She is landing tomorrow at 11am, and we'll all be at the airport to pick her up. She knows all about the surprise to Ricky, but he doesn't. It's been our secret for awhile now. It's been hard keeping a secret like this from your best friend.

Ashlyn invited Ricky to her house for brunch, along with everyone else. We are going to have all of his favourite things. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, donuts, sausage, hash browns, strawberry banana smoothies, and most importantly, blueberry muffins.

I'm going to somehow trick Ricky to going to the airport, and Ashlyn will secretly drive behind us. So once we get Nini, we will let her and Ricky drive home and talk and catch up, and I have a ride home with Ashlyn, my girlfriend. It still makes me happy saying that. Ashlyn is my girlfriend.

Then the two love birds will spend the afternoon together catching up and we will all meet up for dinner. That was we will see Nini today also.

The only thing we didn't think of, was how we're going to get Ricky at the airport without him being suspicious. I'll talk to Ashlyn about it at brunch.
_____________________________
NINI POV
I can't sit still! I'm sitting on the plane absolutely freaking out. The nice lady beside me asked why I was squirming around so much, so I told her my situation.