Date night

This was requested by the lovely
@-hsmdarling !!!!!Thank you so much to everyone for giving me amazing ideas! You guys rock! Feel free leave more suggestions in my 'HELP SUGGESTIONS' chapter or on here! Also don't worry I'm getting to all of your requests soon! I promise, more stories to come!

This story takes place sometime when Ricky and Nini were dating before the whole "I love you" and dating EJ and theatre camp. They are a happy and cute couple in tenth grade (idk if that's juniors or seniors or sophomores or whatever you Americans call them) and they are just two teens happily in love! Ok enjoy! Also this is my dream date, so it's gonna be like a cute fair at night. Read the bottom for another authors note.
_____________________________
POV NINI
I'm so excited. Ricky is taking me on our fifth date! He is just amazing. He didn't tell me where we are going. He just said 'wear something cute but comfy' like that isn't really specific. So I decided to wear black leggings with a cropped sweater and my old checkered vans. Sometimes my vans irritate my feet because they are getting small, so I brought my pair of white sneakers just incase my feet hurt too bad. It was night time in August so this seemed acceptable. I still haven't a clue where he's taking me. I swear, this kid is full of surprises. I checked my phone. 8:16. He is coming at 8:30, so I have enough time to apply some light makeup and fix my hair.

I sat at the little vanity, brushing my hair and pulling the front pieces to the side with a bobby pin. Then I quickly added some powder, mascara, highlighter, and some lip gloss. Ok not too over the top.

Then just as I expected, at 8:30pm sharp, Ricky arrives at my door step. I heard him talking with my mom while I grabbed my phone, wallet, and extra sneakers, then made my way down the stairs.

"Hey Ricky!" I called out. He quickly gazed his eyes upon me and looked at me as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey pretty girl!" He called back. Once I got down the stairs he pulled me into a big bear hug and kissed me on the lips.

"Ok kiddos, please be back by 12 at the latest. You are lucky it's so late because Rickys plan 'can only be done at nighttime'" she said in a mocking manner. I couldn't help but laugh. Ricky has been pestering my moms for the past week begging if I could have a later curfew just this time because this date could only be done at nighttime.

"Not a problem Carol! I will have her back at 11:59!" Ricky said with a sarcastic tone. We all laughed.

"Have fun guys! Be safe! When are you going to be home again?!" Momma C yelled.

"12!" We fired back. Then we ran out into Rickys car and then he started to back out of the driveway.

As he started driving down my neighbourhood road, I turned at him and said "ok Ricky. Where are we going?"

"Calm down baby. I promise it will be worth it!" He replied with a smile as he looked back at the road.

"pleaseeeeee give me a hint!" I begged.

"No cause I don't want to give it away." He said continuing to watch the road.

"Ugh fine!" I gave up. I know he always has the best date ideas so I'm not worried.

"You're cute when you are mad." He said with a smirk. I scoffed then looked back on the road. Then we both burst into laughter.

After about a 20 minute drive with lots of singing and dancing, Ricky turned off the music and turned at me while at a stop light.

"Ok you are going to figure out sooner or later so I'm gonna tell you now..." he said. Finally. The anticipation was killing me. "I'm taking you to the annual Burnaberry carnival!"