Only the best for the best- Seblos

GUYS! I know who requested it!!! It was @heirofnephilim WOOHOO! Be proud of me!

This is after episode 10 and we're gonna get some cute seblos fluff, and they're going to Broadway!

BIG DISCLAIMER: I am sorry, but I'm not a big Broadway person. I love broadway, but I really don't know anything. rinismoonlight had to help me out a bit, so thank you! And pls don't attack me for the geographical and everything else inaccuracy. I really tried, but it isn't all correct information. Enjoy though!
___________________________

CARLOS POV
IT'S NEW YORK CITY DAY! I cheered, hopping out of bed. Seb and I were staying with my Aunt in this cute town outside of New York City. We stayed at her house for the past two days to visit my family, but today is the day we venture off to the Big Apple. (This is literally my life. My Aunt lives outside of New York City, so we usually stay with her for a few days, then spend some days in the city. So my apologies if that was confusing, but that is what my family does.)

I rolled over and saw my adorable boyfriend peacefully sleeping beside me. I was about to ruin the moment.

I started bouncing up and down and cheering "Baby wake up! Baby wake up! It's city day!"

Then I saw his gorgeous blue eyes appear and he groaned.

"What's all the commotion baby?" He softly asked me.

I placed a gentle kiss on this cheek then said "we're going to the city today!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! What are we doing in bed still? Let's get a move on, shall we?" He said, then hopped out of bed.

He stumbled in the bathroom, then I heard the shower water running. I went downstairs to get started on breakfast.

"Good morning Carl." My cousin, Anthony said as he approached the kitchen.

"Mornin'!" I chimed back.

He laughed. "Someone is really happy to be leaving us, huh?"

"No, no. I'm just stoked that we're going to the Big Apple today!" I replied.

"No, don't worry. I understand. The city is a bit overrated for me now cause I live here, but I know how exciting it is for vacationers." Anthony said. "Whatch'u makin?"

"Oatmeal. Want some?"

"Nah, I already ate. I have work in a bit. But I'll see you around. We're coming down to Utah in December for Christmas. S'only like a month away."

"Alright then. I'll see you soon! We need to head, give hugs to Auntie Cathi and Uncle John , and cousin Bowie for us. And tell them thank you for letting us stay here." I told him.

He gave me a hug then left for work.

Almost exactly when I finished cooking, Seb walked down the stairs with his hair still slightly damp.

"Mmm what did chef Carlos make this lovely morning?" My boyfriend asked.

"Your favourite! But we need to eat quickly before the traffic starts." He nodded, then sat down.

We ate our breakfast in record time then ran up to the room and trudged our bags down the stairs. We caught the whole family before we left so we gave everyone well wishes and goodbyes.

Then we climbed into the car, and headed for the city.

"What playlist do you want to listen to?" I asked Seb.

"Six babe." He replied.

"Sure thing." I sweetly replied then put it on.

Then we both sang the whole soundtrack and maybe got a little too carried away.