Rini- 1x06 part 2

"Y-you like m-me?" I stuttered. I was shocked. I thought she was completely over me. Now I just found out that I had somewhat of a chance with Nini.

"Well I did. Before you sang my favourite song infront of my rival. How could you do this Ricky?" She softly said. Yeah I really messed things up with Nini.

"I'm sorry you saw that. Just everyone was in a weird place after Carlos told us the news. And you left, then I was going to find you, but Gina beat me to it. She asked if I could sing the acoustic version. And I thought it would be good practice for when I..... nevermind." I mumbled the last part.

"Practice for what Ricky?" She asked.

"Practice for when I sang it to you." I answered her.

The we both made eye contact. Not just like the phoney eye contact you make when you are having a casual conversation. The eye contact you make when you are in love. The kind where you just look into each other's eyes, but you can see their soul. The kind where you feel all warm inside because you know you are safe. The kind where the world stops 'just for a moment'. (AN; haha get it. It's their song. Ok back to the story)

"Ricky why did you leave?" Gina asked she came stomping in.

"Uh yeah sorry about that. I had to talk to Nini." I said.

"Ok but you need to tell me first. You can't just run off and leave me stranded!" Gina rambled.

"Gina, this isn't your business!" Nini stepped in.

"Nins you don't need to do this" I whispered to her.

"No. I do need to do this" she whispered back. All I can say is hot. That was hot.

"Gina this isn't your business!!!!!" Nini fired.

"Well do you want me to make it my business!!!!" Gina spited at her.

This was escalating quickly. "Ok girls lets all just calm down." I interrupted.

"Stay out of it Ricky!!!!" They both yelled at me. Ouch feisty girls today.

"I want to know why you think you can tell Ricky what he can and can't do!" Nini called her out.

"Well I can certainly tell him to stay away from you!" Gina said. Oh boy things are heating up.

"And why do you think you can tell him to stay away from me???!" Nini yelled.

"Because you don't deserve him!!!!!!" Gina shouted.

Then everything went silent. Nini scoffed and ran away. You could tell Gina felt bad.

I went to go find Nini. "Ricky......" Gina said.

"Please leave me alone right now. You don't have the right to talk to my best friend like that." I said and continued to follow Nini.

She ran into the second floor girls bathroom. I took a deep breath then walked in. I have never been in the girls bathroom before, but school ended 2 hours ago so I knew that Nini would be the only person in there.

Ok but can we take a second that the girls bathroom has a full on living room, and a chandelier, and those cool mirrors that have the lightbulbs around them (AN; reference from Boy Meets World). The boys bathroom is gross compared to this. We just have urinals, gum, and graffiti.

And I saw Nini sitting on the blue velvet couch with her head in her hands.

"Nins," I quietly said as I walked towards her. "You alright?"

"What do you think? Your little girlfriend just said that I don't deserve you." She whimpered.

"Woah woah woah, she is not my girlfriend. And after that, she's probably not my friend either." I said.