Broadway Bound part 3? EJ + Gina

So I'm not back with writing one shots... I'm still going to continue chapters of my book, but recently a few fellow readers requested this good idea, so I decided to follow through. Shoutout to @queenofnarnia101 and @SpongebobLover123 !!! Thank you guys!

This is a part 3 of Broadway Bound, so I highly recommend reading those before this. Btw this is not a continuation of part 2. I wrote a quick interaction between EJ with Nini in the elevator because he slept in a room with two girls and learned things. This is literally just what was happening in the girls room when Rini had their moment.

^^^ the convo we had

So here we go! Also I haven't even read that one shot in awhile (I can't read my chapters after I wrote them because it's usually too cringey to look at lmao). So if some info is wrong, please don't @ me, cause I literally don't remember much.

Happy reading :)

__________________________

EJ POV
Great. I'm stuck in a room with Gina and Kourtney. Being single sucks sometimes. This night is going to be long.

After I parted ways with everyone, we went to find our room. Nimber 3017.

"Found it!" Gina called from around the corner. Kourtney roller her eyes from Gina's competitive side. I nodded my head towards Gina's voice to motion for Kourtney to follow me, and to head to the room.

Once we met Gina infront of the door, I handed Gina the key to open up. The room was huge! There were 2 queen beds and a full on living room.

I immediately flopped on one of the beds and threw my backpack on the ground.

"And what in the Lord's name do you think you're doing?" Kourtney said while hauling me up.

"I call dibs on this bed." Kourtney said.

I rolled my eyes then walked towards the other empty bed.

"Uh that one is mine." Gina snapped.

"So where the hell am I going to sleep?" I questioned.

They both simultaneously pointed at the couch.

"Oh fuck no. I will get a really sore back which is not good for water polo." I whined. "Why can't one of you be the bigger person and take the couch?"

They both looked at each other then proceeded to look at me dead in the eyes and shake their heads.

"That's not fair." I replied.

Gina spoke up. "EJ I have really bad cramps. I need to have a proper bed or else I will really be grumpy."

I understand Gina's explanation, so then I looked at Kourtney for hers.

All she said was, "I don't do couches."

So I scoffed, hung my head low, then sulked towards the couch.