chapter 1

"Babe, happy 5th anniversary, I will pick you up later! Ok "

3 min ......

5 min... ..

10 min ......

1 hr. ...... 

After some time.

"Maybe jennie is just busy because she does a lot of work in the office or she does have a client to talk to" but who do I believe? Or maybe I'm just convincing myself.

This is not the first time she has not replied to my texts and her constant excuse for me is that they do a lot in the office. 

Sometimes she forgot that it was our 3rd anniversary then, I waited almost all night for our meeting but she did not come because there was an emergency.

On our 4th anniversary we would have gone out of the country to celebrate it but I just waited at the airport but no Jennie came, she didn't even send a text so I wouldn't look miserable waiting for her.

Not just two or three, it happened so many times that she forgot the important occasions or maybe she really don't mind and forgot about it.

I was in my third year of high school when I started having this little crush with Jennie, it was when we accidentally bump to each other in the canteen and spilled my juice to her shirt. I even coursed my self for that because of my stupidity.

 my dream came true when I think about it because I have been looking at it since my freshman years but then I was only in my third year to have the courage to try.

For almost five months of courting her, she finally gave her sweet "YES" I even remembered before that I almost treated the whole class because she finally answered me.

She was the first to be my girlfriend, there are also people who flirt with me but I don't like them because I like only Jennie, but my family doesn't know anything because maybe when they find out they will not accept me and worse they will reject me .

Jennie and I hid our relationship for two years until we finished our course.After graduation we agreed to tell our parents about our relationship, maybe this is not a barrier to the relationship just in, case because we have something to be proud of and because we already have our degree.

FLASHBACK

"Mom! Dad! " My palms are sweating because I'm so nervous, because I have no idea how they will react to what I have to say.

"Yes my dear! Is there a problem? Why don't you rest first, I know your tire from your trip, maybe we can talk about it later after we have dinner! "

Mommy's voice is soft, even then she is always like that so we are close because of her tenderness to me.

According to her story, she spoiled me because when she was young she did not experience it with her parents because they were both busy with their jobs and unlike the rich parents, they will go through material things to make up for it to their children, but mommy's parents are not like that.So when her parents found out that mommy was pregnant, they did not even hesitate to drive mommy away, so here we are in the Philippines and her parents live in Thailand.

"Hon! Maybe it's important for Lisa to what she is about to talk,, let's give it a go! ... come sit here! "

Another thing is that daddy was very kind to me and mommy..so when daddy found out that mommy was pregnant he did not hesitate to take responsibility for it and tried to prove to mommy's parents how much he is serious to mommy even without the support of my grandparents....

"Mom! Dad! I hope you don't get mad at what I was about to say! "It looks like my chest will explode with extreme nervousness, but I can't hide it anymore

This is it.......

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" fingers crossed and I even closed my eyes while confessing to them

I did not immediately hear the answer from them so even though I prevented myself from crying , but my own eyes betrayed me and my tears falls down with its own accord... ..

"Mom! Dad! I'm sorry if I disappointed you "I still sob

"Shh! my child! Why are you thinking that you disappointed us did you did nothing wrong at all "Because of what mommy said, I cried even more. 

"Hey! Princess! Look at me "dad cooed me"Do you know that when you were young, mommy and I already knew that you were different, because even then you didn't even tell us that you liked a man or even mentioned that you have crushed to someone, and every time you saw a beautiful girl your eyes were bright and twinkling. You know you are the only one we are really waiting for to tell us what you really feel and we do not object to it because your mommy and I love you and we will do what makes you happy... so don't cry right you're getting ugly " dad kissed my forehead or and he hugged me very tight and mommy also joined.

Even then I can't quite imagine how mommy and daddy would react to what I said, but even then it was worth it because they accepted me for what I really am.

"How about Jennie's confession to her parents... I'll just call her tomorrow because she might be tired on her trip" I said to myself

END OF FLASHBACK

I'm just here now in my office because we already pack upped from a wedding photo shoot. I already have my own studio and this is the gift that mommy and daddy gave me after my graduation, and I prefer it because I am the boss

"Boss! We will be ahead of you because we have to go to the bar "my colleagues here in my studio said goodbye to me. 

almost 4 hours since I texted Jennie but she didn't even bothered reply so I just went straight to the house to prepare and I'll just wait for her because she didn't even reply if I can picked her up....

"I just really hope she never forgets our anniversary today" I said sadly to myself.