chapter 34

Irene woke up early because she felt that Lisa was no longer beside her.

It's their fifth day in Thailand and tomorrow afternoon Lisa and her will fly back to the States.

This isn't the first time Irene wakes up and Lisa is no longer by her side, moreover, on the first day they were here, she didn't accompany her at all to wherever she wanted and instead she was being accompanied by Lisa's mother which she didn't complain at all because because that serves as their mother and daughter moment but this is not what she expected at all from Lisa.

the woman's reason was she needs to take care of something so important that sometimes she thinks that there is something else is  even more important than her.

If she wasn't focused on her laptop, she was with someone talking on the phone and she could hardly talk to her recently and even in breakfast Lisa cannot put down her phone.

Like now, she can't find the girl again because it's too early to go out and when it comes back, it's already late at night and she's already asleep.

she didn't want to ask because it might just start a misunderstanding and start a fight, which would embarrass them to Lisa's parents parents when that happens.

Irene didn't like it the way the girl treat her this past few days, but Lisa is the sole reason, because she spoiled Irene with everything, even she didn't ask, it was already given and more than she could ask for from Lisa.

this feeling!...

she had never experienced these in her previous relationship and only with Lisa, so that's how she missed her even just a few days of not having her around, because she was used to being the focus of the woman's attention more than anything else.

Irene didn't want that  her presence to be ignored, she doesn't want to feel alone and unaccompanied, and that's how she feels right now and even in recent days, even though she understand the position of Lisa she couldn't ignore what she feels.

yes! she was happy when she was with Lisa's mother because they seemed to be a mother and daughter but this was not Irene expected, but to be with Lisa all day and they were here for vacation not for work or anything because by the time they will return Lisa will get to focus again to her work.

"Oh! Good morning Irene, are you alright? do you need something? Lisa didn't wake you up and she left early and said that she would take care of something important "Lisa's mom greeted her.

Irene, on the other hand, felt frustrated because she didn't even say goodbye or even leave a small note so she'll knew where the girl would go.

"Go ahead and sit down so you can have breakfast and I'll be with you where ever you wanted" 

Irene could see the joy on Lisa's mom, and she didn't want to disobey her wishes but she didn't want to go out now because she didn't feel good from the moment she wake up and was also saddened by what Lisa was doing.

"I would love to aunt! but I think I'm just gonna stay here, because I don't feel good and I feel dizzy "Irene noticed the concern over the change in Lisa's mom facial expression.

"Is that so? Then just stay here and rest and I will call Lisa " said Lisa's mom

"Don't worry aunt, maybe Lisa is really busy at this time, let's just not disturb her" 

even though she wanted to see Lisa but this time she restrained herself because Lisa's mom might think she  was too dependent and attention seeker on their daughter.

When Irene finished eating, she first went to the garden of Lisa's mansion to breathe in some fresh air. 

she can say that the surroundings and environment here are much different compared to the States because the air is fresher and most of the place where surrounded by flowers and trees.

Irene went up to Lisa's room when she felt numbness in her legs so she decided to go up to the room and rest because she had nothing to do at all.

Meanwhile!

"Is everything in its placed according to my instructions?" Lisa asked on the other line.

Lisa is now in one of the branches of her company here in Thailand and just visited a place where she is going to build a new building 

Lisa was in a hurry to get home and she just need to sign a last document, because her mommy called and said that Irene was not feeling well. 

Lisa, on the other hand, felt frustrated and guilty with herself because she put her work ahead over taking care of and accompanying Irene on their vacation.

"Everything is fine Miss Bruschweiler and I will send pictures for you to check if their is something to change" retorted on the other line.

"It's good then,  just a call to my secretary and she will take care of the payment "said Lisa and hung up the call.

When he arrived at their house, the surroundings were quiet maybe her parents where somewhere and all the maids are in their quarters, 

so she went to her room with Irene. 

she slowly opened the door as if she were a thief who was even more cautious for even a small noises for fear that someone would notice her entry.

The room was quiet, so she went in and looked for Irene's presence and there she found her in their bed and she was sleeping on her back. 

she didn't waste any more time dressing or cleaning her body but she carefully climbed on the bed and slowly leaned over the woman and hugged her back.

Irene felt someone hug her and she knew very well who it was. she wanted to talk to the woman but maybe her pride prevailed here so she chose to stay asleep and tomorrow maybe she will talk to her and maybe they'll just enjoy their last minute stay before their flight back to States.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: hello its me again! I sincerely thank for my 7 k readers!!! and for those who love my story.. I THANK YOU!!.....my story will end soon!!!!! so stay and happy reading....