chapter 32

Today is the day Lisa and Irene will fly to Thailand.

They are ready to go to the airport and they are not in a hurry because their flight is not in  a commercial plane but Lisa's private plane.

When Lisa and Irene got on the plane, the two immediately went to the room to rest because they chose to travel at night so that they would be in the morning when they arrived in Thailand.

"Babe! Rest first because it will take us another nine hours in the air and I will follow because I just have something to finish. "

 Lisa said to Irene and she nodded in return for Lisa.

"Hello? How is it that I ask you to do? is  everything well and go as we planned? " Lisa asked on the other line.

"Yes miss, everything is ready according to your request" replied on the other side

"Well make sure of it because if failures happen and did not go according to plan you won't get anything from me even a single  peso as a payment or compensation when you make a mistake" Lisa's voice is in a sound threatening the person on the other line

"You can count on us miss that we did our job well. We cannot afford  to destroy your trust  working with us"

the person on the other line knew that Lisa was serious with every word she uttered.

"It's good then. I will call again when we get there "Lisa cut the call and then she called her secretary about their project and according to her it will only take a week for the project to be completed and it is true so her vacation with Irene is going according to what they have planned and after it will end  it is also the time to open the project and opened to the public for use and it was important to her that day to come if her plan would be successful by the time they arrived in Thailand. 

Lisa immediately typed a message for her parents that this morning they would arrived with Irene.

Lisa's parents were overjoyed when they heard that she had a already found a girlfriend. 

no one can tell how happy they are because they knew that their daughter had already found someone to cheer for her and be with her every time she needed some one to stay with her side.

It took a few more minutes for them to exchange a message and she also felt asleep so she decided to go inside where Irene was sleeping.

Irene felt the bed move so she knew that Lisa had gone to bed as well. 

Irene rolled over in her reclining position and as she used to do she slept on top of Lisa.

At the airport, the Manoban couple waited early to greet their daughter. actually they can wait at home for Lisa to arrive  but they can't wait to see the child and there is another surprise because Lisa is coming with her girlfriend.

Lisa and Irene got off the plane and as they walked inside the airport and went straight to whom ever her parents arrange to  pick them up

 the people inside couldn't help but look at the two of them because who wouldn't be distracted if Irene was with you.

Irene is known everywhere she goes because of the business field but in Lisa's situation it is only as a handful of who knows her personally in the business field and not as Lisa but as Panpriya Bruschweiler.

Some people tried to take a picture of them because maybe they already know that Irene is at the airport and they will definitely be in the news tomorrow, so this is the reason why Lisa would have liked to land at their private airport but this is what Irene wanted so she just gave in the girls request.

When they came out, a few media people were waiting for them because maybe they knew that Miss Bae was in Thailand and it was big news for them where a known and prominent young business magnet is in the country so every one also is making profit of every news they are getting about this.

They were immediately greeted by some security assessing them not to get in the crowd and in the distance Lisa saw the image of her parents so she wondered why they decided to pick them up personally and did not order their driver instead, but she is happy seeing her parents after a long period of time of not coming home and if not for Irene she wouldn't go home and just making herself busy with handling her businesses .

"Lisa my child! I miss you so much my dear"

Lisa's mother greeted her immediately and hugged her and the next person she greet up was Lisa's girlfriend Irene.

"Good morning aunt, uncle" Irene greeted Lisa's mother and father

"Now I already liked you" Lisa laughed at what her mom said because she knew what she meant about,

so on the plane Lisa told Irene to call her parents aunt and uncle and not maam and sir because her parents doesn't want to treat by everybody as old couples because of their age.

Irene and Lisa's mother hugged each other  and if you look at it, they can be mistaken for a mother and daughter

"Lisa! You really inherited your choice for women from me " said Lisa's dad as he hugged her daughter.

"Of course dad! Where else could I inherited other than you? "Lisa was proud that she didn't even bothered take her eyes off to her mother and Irene.

Lisa's father is happy to seeing his daughter at this very moment where happiness that they always wanted for their lovely daughter can be seen in her eyes, and he can clearly tell who is the reason of this happiness and that is the girl named Irene.