chapter 24

"How is she?" 

Lisa asked the doctor

"Her condition is fine and she only has a slight fever, and if possible avoid this happening again especially if her pregnancy is yet unstable and don't forget to remind her of her medications and vitamins at the right time." The doctor answered Lisa.

"Thank you! And I'll just call you if there's any problem "

Lisa retorted and then called her driver to take the doctor back to the hospital especially since her house is far from the city so it will be difficult to get a ride on if you don't have your own car.

When the doctor left, Lisa took Irene's food and her medicines.

"Irene? .. Irene"  Lisa carefully  woke up the woman so that she could eat and take her medicine.

Irene carefully opened her eyes and when her whole being finally woke up and adjusted her eyes to the bright light, a large room that was twice the size of her room in her house is everything she could see and it had a minimalist design that she wanted because she can relax that there aren't too many visible things that aren't that important to her vision.

she tried to sit up but her body betrayed her and to add her situation is a throbbing pain from her head.

Lisa immediately came to help Irene to sit properly. she put two pillows on the woman's back so that her back would not sag.  And then she took the bowl of heating soup and water as well as medicine. 

"I can do it," Irene muttered when Lisa tried to feed her.

"don't bother! don't force your self "

When Irene tried to grab the spoon, Lisa took it away herself because sher knew she was just forcing herself to look stronger.

Irene just quietly ate while Lisa just continued to feed her, in fact after she and Jennie split up five years ago she can no longer afford to take care of people and no one take care for her whenever she get sick because she choose to be alone. 

In fact, Lisa imagine herself like this taking good care of her sick wife, this is how she dream of life, 

'every time the person I love gets sick I will take care of her myself and every time I got home someone will greet me and most of all someone will hug me at night and someone will greet me with sweet kisses every time I wake up and start my day. Maybe it's too much for me  to ask but I want Irene to be with me in fulfilling my dreams dreams that I have long  planned, in fact I have my house ready and other preparations for my future family and the the only thing missing is someone I can be with forever. And now that I have found that her I will never let her go nor give her the chance to leave me' Lisa said to herself

 "Lisa why is that, all the people I trust with all my heart have all left me? Am I not enough for them to stay by my side Lisa? Lisa you know its hard to be alone, this is the moment I don't want most of all to be left behind, I don't know where I can find the strength to continue, Lisa it pains here, it's like I'm being killed over and over again because of what she did to me, I thought it  Everything would be  easy but what about my child  Lisa? "

Irene just bowed as she spoke and Lisa couldn't express the pain she felt every time she saw Irene in this condition, so  what she could do in this situation and that was to hug Irene.

When Irene felt that Lisa hugged her, she poured out all her feelings even more, only now she will release all the pain and hatred she feels and she is thankful that Lisa is here beside her.

"Just now I feel weak and helpless again and did not know what to do tomorrow when I woke up, I did everything to be enough, but I became stupid and blind to the possibilities that we could reach this, now not... .."

Lisa didn't let Irene finish what she could say and she kissed Irene with out the girls consent, the lips she had wanted to own,the kind of lips that hunt her every night and made her sleepless , and now that she had claimed it was as if her heart would explode and once again in the depths in her heart something had awaken and  ignited  the strange warmth, the love she had long sought for a long time.

Irene, on the other hand, was shocked by Lisa's action because even though she didn't expect this kind of encounter between the two of them and in this kind of trivial situation, Lisa's way of kissing her was drawning her, it was full of love and care. 

Yes they have kissed Jisoo a few times in different ways but the feeling she has now as Lisa kisses her has given her a different meaning and feeling that she has never experienced before.

When Lisa didn't feel that Irene didn't even react to her kisses she suddenly withdrew her lips because she might have been too fast and she had been deceitful, most of all she had been taking advantage of Irene's situation and she had been aggressive with what she feels and she didn't even think about how Irene would feel and ..

When she tried to stand up someone pulled at her neck and once again she felt Irene's lips again.

"Come and  sleep with me  Lisa" 

was all Irene said after they almost lost their breaths from the kisses that drowned and took them to the another dimension.