chapter 20

"Drive me to Kim tower and holdings," 

I immediately told my personal driver as soon as I got into the car. I looked in the car's side mirror at the image of Lisa just standing straight looking at my car leaving the hospital.

I was also shocked when I hugged and kissed Lisa's cheek but that caused the woman to make  her cheeks puffy red in short Lisa is blushing stoically which I was happy because I had such an effect on her.

I carefully rub and placed my hands on my stomach and thought deeply

 "can I do it alone? can I make it with out her?"

But it is necessary to do this for the two of us and above all for my future child. It may be difficult but I will stand by the consequences of the decision I am going to make.

I grabbed my cellphone to my black sling bag that three days ago I meant to turn  off after leaving in Jisoo's condo unit for no one to disturbed me but I did not expect at all that it will last for three days living in a hospital and lead to my accident meeting with Lisa in the park and being with her for three days straight in the hospital which I never considered hassle but lucky enough to meet her in a most unexpected way and a so much of a coincidence to think at all but a sweet destiny and fate if I may considered it that way.

 and I knew that at these moment I was bombarded with lots and lots of messages and calls from my secretary whose responsible for filling my absence in three days and left all my office work to her and to my company directors especially that I never informed anyone about what happened to me.

I already replied to my business related emails and I also informed my secretary that i will be in the office this afternoon and sent her a message for her to gathered all the board of directors for our monthly reports and other business proposals that in need for my approvals.

'153 missed calls and 97 messages from Jisoo' !!

I didn't read the message sent by Jisoo because that's also where I'm headed right now and I immediately deleted her messages to me.

A teasing smile drew on my lips as I remembered the number Lisa gave me before I left the hospital, I immediately put it and save in my contacts and named it "LiLi" with a small heart beside her number and I just stared at her number still with a smile creeping on my lips.

I don't even understand but I know I'm happy even in the little moment I've been with the girl. it also give me space and time to care too much about the problem I'm involved with and the only thing on my mind is I'm happy when ever I'm with Lisa and I know that its too early for me to say that I have feelings for her, but I can't lie to myself and sometimes I think that she on the other hand would feel the same way  for me even if that it is impossible to happen.

'LOVE? I don't know yet but all I know that I want her to be with me always, I want her to hold my hands, I want that I can be seen in her eyes as if I am the one she cherished and love the most, I am loving the feeling that she takes care of me, I want to feel the strange warmth she brings on my body even with just simple touch and above all I wish I was the cause of the radiance of her beautiful eyes and the cause of the redness of her cheeks and above all I wish I was the reason every time she smiles'  all my wishful thoughts

 "Ma,am here we are" I woke up in my sweet and happy dream when the driver spoke.

"Ok! Don't wait for me you may first and just wait for my call "

I told the driver and then got out of the car.

Here I am standing outside Jisoo's building and I am having inner battle whether I will enter or not but whatever else is necessary I need to make this clear once and for all.

I raised my head to the sky and I knew it would rain because of the thick clouds that foreshadowed a drip any moment.

I entered the building and everyone I met smiled at me and some bowed because all the employees here knew what my relationship was with the owner of this company who was their boss.

"Ting"

Signal of the elevator door opening, so with full of courage I stepped my feet towards the door of Jisoo's office.

the person on the front disk didn't think at all that I was coming because she was surprised to see my presence.

 I told her not to let anyone know that I was here and that I would go inside myself. It didn't even think about it nor having second thought of what I wanted because it already knew who I was.

'1......breath

2.....breath

3......breath'

As I internally counted and deeply breathe for the last time before I turn the door knob.

Meanwhile, Jisoo is still unable to focus on what she is doing because there are many things that are bothering her mind and one of them is what Krystal told her and what makes his feelings worse is the problem she and Irene have that she doesn't know, or even a single solution to know what she was going to do.

she was holding her phone and still waiting for Irene's answer to all her messages. 

she was facing in a large glass window of her office where she could see almost the whole city and she could also see tell that it will rain due to the darkening sky made of thick clouds.

"Do you have time?"

from the sound of the voice, she already knew who was in her office.

Its beautiful and usual voice when ever the girl is talking with her now replaced with her normal cold voice, and its familiar scent that she wanted and love in a woman that she had not smelled for almost three days.

"Irene! And thank you for coming here, Irene I'm... "

I approached her because I missed the softness of her hands everything about her and when I tried to touch her she immediately avoided my hand.

I was hurt by this behavior but I don't have the right to think about anything right now,

 but there is only one thing that really bothers me because I don't see any expression and emotion in her eyes and it's just like a blank piece of paper.

It hurts me because I know the reason for the attitude she shows me ...... "Irene"....