chapter 39

"Hey we're here!" said Irene to girl seated next to her

"Don't be nervous, they should be the one to feel nervous about you because you held much power than them, and I'm sure they will be more surprised that a lowly little woman with a pair of round eyes is leading them" Irene teasingly reassured Lisa.

"What is that babe a compliment or insult?" Lisa said  to her fiancee

"Why ? I'm just kidding babe, I'm just encouraging you and what I said are all true, and then I'm here I won't leave you" Irene said softly then she kissed Lisa

"I love you" 

Lisa said and being responded with Irene's another sweet kiss then they finally got out of the car as if they were the only ones the most awaited to arrive to formally start the event, and that was all right because they are the main core of the event.

As they walked at the red carpet all the attention was taken away and focused on them. 

Lisa held Irene tightly by the waist. 

They first stopped in the middle for the photographers and then they finally went inside the stadium.

"Miss Bruschweiler, Miss Bae! Everything is fine and in half an hour we will start "

said Lisa's secretary.

At this time, Lisa has not been noticed much because no one knows her and the only thing they greet is Irene with her because everyone knows her better than her.

"Babe, we can sit down first so you don't get tired of walking"

"Not Lili, we should  greet your guests!" Irene replied to Lisa.

They even went to many tables to greet the businessmen who had come from other countries and really just went for the said event. 

Until they landed in the corner of the stadium just next to the table where Kim's family was.

"Oh look, the world is really small and over time you showed up again" at the same time the whole Kim family turned to Kai's words and looked at who it was referring to.

It was as if cold water poured when Lisa and Jennie's eyes met and that's how Jisoo felt when she saw Irene again, 

Jennie and Jisoo couldn't believe how the two were together.

At first Lisa was also shocked but Irene held her hand tightly. So he smiled at it.

"Well hello! Long time no see to all of you "Lisa said directly and then she smiled at them. 

Maybe she was completely healed because when she met Jennie's eyes again, she couldn't feel anything even she had forgotten about the pain Jennie causes her, maybe she was just surprised that in five years they had met again.

At these times Jennie can't look Lisa in the eyes because she doesn't know what to say, so she chooses to keep quiet, and so does her cousin Jisoo who doesn't even say it. she knew that she missed Irene who was now smiling face to face with Lisa, Jennie knew that Jisoo still loved Irene so it was almost every night when she cried, 

but to her all of a sudden all their memories of her and  Lisa that she tries to bury in oblivion had re surpassed again.

she noticed that the woman looked even more beautiful and she looked more mature and very sophisticated to what she wears.

"We invite everyone to sit in the chair because we will start now" announced Lisa's secretary.That's why they finally said goodbye to the Kim family. 

Lisa carefully supports Irene in their chair  that is also close to Lisa's parents.

"I know this very moment you can't wait to see and get to know the only Panpriya Bruschweiler for the first time, so let's not procrastinate and let's call Miss Lalisa Panpriya Bruschweiler Manoban here in front" Everyone when Lisa step on stage applauded, 

many were shocked and surprised by that fact and including the Kim family as if the sky had fallen on their seats when they found out who the person they went to on purpose in this event was the person they were talking  in the field of business they know personally by  themselves but they have no idea of ​​its true identity at all.

"Good evening to all! This night is very important to everyone because right now the project is open to the public, we have been working on Empire of B and B International Integrated for almost three months. If you are wondering the name of this project well ....... I would like to invite Miss Irene Bae Brushcweiler Manoban to join me here in front. Yes, I am introducing you all to my fiancee Irene "

Lisa carefully supported Irene as she climbed and held her hand tightly.

"The reason why it's called B and B is because it's my grandparents who passed away and the only woman in my life, Miss Bae" then looked at Irene with full of love.

Many were happy but many also could not believe the announcement brought by Lisa because it was not just a simple party because it was also an engagement party of two.

The event ended, and many greeted the two and send their gratitude and congratulations, but they went home first because Irene was tired 

"the gimmicks you have in you body Lisa! my god  Why don't I know that? "

"So that's a surprise isn't it? That is one of the proofs that I can brag to the whole world that an Irene Bae is owned by a Lisa " then kissed the woman tenderly.

Meanwhile, the Kim family quietly returned to their place where they are staying,

 this day was too tiring for them and the information they found out today was too heavy for them to accept. 

But there are those who are even more saddened and remorseful at the news  brought by Lisa so that even her eyes are not crying in tears but her heart is crying even more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________ a/n: good afternoon, this would be my last update for this week!!!!! THANK YOU AND i LOVE YOU ALL!!!