chapter 35

'Love is so sweet the second time around'. as what every body believes

It will come around at times you never expected and the person you never expected to complete you will come suddenly and when that happens you will be its slave, that's how powerful love is.

It is true about the saying that if 'someone leaves, someone will definitely come again for you' and in this case there is no need to hurry and compete with the time because what happened to you may happen again.

The right time  will come for you, so the effective way to heal the wound is to stay away, let go and let the time heal your wounds.

No one wants to be hurt but what is wrong is to choose that someone will hurt you over and over again for the happiness of others. 

learn to leave some love for yourself because there is no permanence in this world, no matter what time everything can change, the person, the environment and most of all the love the she has for you can change and its the more lethal because if she don't love you anymore everything will changes specially when you poured everything you have for the so called love, so it is enough to let it come naturally. 

things matter and spontaneously come to you because even if we don't want to admit, what we haven't expected that will come to us, is what will give us the happiness we seek and pray for.

"Good morning my loves! I'm sorry if I couldn't wait for you to wake up. Hyun!, remember that I love you more than anything and more than anyone. This is our last day and we want our last day here to be memorable. I have prepared a surprise for you hyun. I WILL WAIT!"

That's what was written on the piece of paper that Lisa left with Irene stuck to the tray of food and milk that placed on the small table in the room.

Maybe Irene still has a little doubt about how she feels about Lisa because Lisa came at times when she needed sympathy and companionship during her downfall and maybe she was just longing for attention and love and Lisa was right there. 

Yes she admits to herself that at first she used Lisa to make her forget and she didn't even want to give her false hope that she could reciprocate everything that Lisa have given to her.

but in the days that have passed she has learned to love her. It's not that  she did not love her ex -fiancee but she feels a whole different experience of love for Lisa and every time she's with her it seems like she has nothing else to worry about for what could other people might say to them she just feels right when Lisa is with her. 

She is able to change her lifestyle to show Lisa that she deserves to be loved, all the principles in life she have drastically changed since Lisa came into the picture.

It was almost noon when Irene finished packing so that when Lisa and her finished their time of stay, they could leave immediately because their flight was at night of today.

Irene cleaned her body first after eating a snack and it was close to three o'clock in the afternoon so she get ready for herself.

She wore a red velvet floral dress above the knee that Lisa had arranged for her. She paired it with a flat red sandal because that was one of Lisa's instructions not to wear with heels, and she just put on a little powder and applied a not -so -thick lipstick because she has naturally red lips.

Before she left the room she took a glanced at her own reflection in the mirror. 

And then she came down.

The whole mansion is empty , which Irene wonders about, because of the deafening silence that prevails throughout the household. 

When she came out of the door there was a white limousine waiting for her, and when the driver noticed it he immediately opened the door for Irene to enter.

The whole trip was quiet and she couldn't ask the driver because it was a surprise according to Lisa and she might spoiled it so she chooses to stay quite ! 

So she just leaned against the car mirror and just looked outside. 

she notice that they there where no house to be seen  all through out the rides and that they have been traveling for a long time. 

After a few more hours of travel full of silence, Irene could see a shore so she feels something that awakens in her.

she suddenly remembers that she almost lived on the beach when her parents passed away. 

There she stays on the beach and cries almost every night because of the loneliness and only Jisoo has her sympathy during those times. 

she smiled bitterly because of the memories she had especially when Jisoo asked to be her girlfriend it was done on the beach itself and the sea, stars and the moon as well as maybe the fish in the sea witnessed what they did promised and dreamed for each other, but suddenly disappeared like the waves had drifted them away somewhere far.

"Maam, here we are" the driver informed Irene as she looked back at her past and gently wiped away her unexpected tears.

Irene entered the seemingly private beach because apart from the only large and glass house, she saw nothing else. 

she just kept walking until her feet landed in a part of the place she didn't know,  she just walked and she didn't know where she was going.

Suddenly the whole area lit up and it was only then that she noticed that she was surrounded by various kinds of flowers that she thought had just been in another placed, and what added to the beauty of the surroundings that make it more romantic was because of the fireflies flying around, giving of light in addition to artificial ambient light.

she continued to walk and it was as if she was in another world or she could describe as a fantasy world because apart from the soft and melodious music, it was as if the fireflies were following her and leading her where she should go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________