chapter 33

The family happily shared dinner and Lisa's mother never ran out of stories as she was happy to talk to Irene and forgot that she had a child f her own.

"mom stop it will you?! your embarrassing me in front of Irene, are you really going to tell that too? "

Lisa's cheeks were already red because her mother had just told the embarrassing incident when she was still in high school.

while Irene, she was happy because Lisa's parents treated her so well and she didn't feel that she was alone and because of Lisa's mother, she felt again how to have a mother in the person of Lisa's mother. 

"Lisa Its okay you know?, I want your mom to hear things about you" Irene defended Lisa's mom.

Lisa just let her mom and Irene talk about whatever they wanted to talked about.

Lisa just went out and went to the nearest garden and she caught up with her father who was sitting there in the bench that her mother put in purpose as it was perfect spot to watch over the sunset, so she came towards where her father seated and seemed to have a chat because it was already a long time before they had time to talk to each other.

"Lisa I'm happy to see that you're truly happy and I can tell that you really  love her" said Lisa's father as he drink the wine in his glass.

"Yes! Dad, you know it's like you've come back to life from a long period of sleep. I used to loved before but it's different from Irene and me and I can't help it because every day I wake up only to found out that my love for her only grows and I'm falling for her even more and every day "Lisa said wholeheartedly to her father.

"That's why Lisa I can't help but worry not because I doubt your love each other, but what I'm worried about was you fell for her harder more than we your mom could imagine and I'm worried that you might get hurt again and it will be hard for you to recover if that time will come"  

her father retaliate, and Lisa understands her father's sentiments because he was the one who was hurt the most during the times when he couldn't do anything when she was hurting deeply about her first break up with Jennie and even put her life into danger and even blamed himself when something almost happened to his daughter.

"I know dad! But I wanted to try and risk again and even gamble my life to be with her so whatever the consequences would be I would accept it with all my heart. I would like to try again dad and this time I will make sure that no one will destroy us and I am confident that Irene and I and our future family can handle it  and we will face it together"Lisa's tone was full of determination.

"So when is your wedding? We are too old to wait for our grand children Lisa " her father said  teasingly as he drank the remaining wine in his glass.

"Thank you dad" Lisa said

"Lisa, you know that your mom and I only want your happiness from the beginning, so no matter what you do, remember that your mom and I are just here to support you in all your plans and most of all have confidence you have us your parents to support you. And I can see that you love Irene so we are happy for you and Irene Lisa "

Lisa knows that because she has never felt any opposition from her parents to all her plans, they have always supported her in everything.

"I know dad! And as for the grandchild, it won't be long before you have one "Lisa said happily.

Meanwhile, inside the house, Lisa's mother happily talked to Irene while one by one they looked at Lisa's photos when she was still a baby.

"Irene, do you know that since Lisa was a child, she has been good at business so it is not surprising that she was able to run my parents' businesses at the same time and we know how hard it is to handle but she did it in just a short period of time " Lisa's mom 

"That's why when we finally found out about that for almost five years, she found love in your presence again and we were happy with that really. Because since her first relationship it hasn't been good and I know as her mother I can tell that she is still hurting for a long time so instead of coming home she choose to make herself busy and we thought it would be her last relationship but you are here now. Lisa is different when she has someone to love because she doesn't even have anything left for herself, so if she gets hurt, it's as if she lost her life as well, so we can't help but worry about that child sometimes, "Lisa's mother continued.

"I know that aunt, so I was very grateful when I met your daughter. I understand your concern because I am a witness to how she takes care of the person who is important to her and I am happy to be one of those people. Lisa doesn't know this but I'll tell you aunt, this time I'm sure Lisa is the one for me, so much love that I didn't feel even when I was in a relationship before but when Lisa came into my life it was a total different, the pleasure and happiness she brought into my life. Aunt, I used to have no fear of losing anything or something, but when I met Lisa for the first time since my parents died, I felt fear whenever Lisa was not by my side and even in sleep I was afraid that she was not there. and on waking up in the morning I like it if she was the first to be there with me to start my day. Auntie, I really love your daughter "Irene said to Lisa's mother

" I know! That's why I'm happy for you two and I can't wait for the day to come when you will call me mom and not aunt anymore "

then Lisa's mother hugged Irene tightly.

________________________________________________________________________________a/n: hey fella's! this would be my last  update for this week and I will try to update soon as my projects in our google classroom will be passed also this week. anyways thank you very very much for reading!