chapter 27

Irene could not hide the happiness she felt right at this very moment, she felt ecstatic, butterflies flew everywhere. 

This isn't just the first time that Lisa has been sweet to her because almost every day since they confessed their feelings for each other, it has never run out of gimmicks  that never fail to make her smile and leave in a cloud nine every time the girl would prepare her a little date, sent her flowers with cards at some other sweet things that never fails to make her day great and by Lisa actions Irene felt loved and important.

she did not really think that a person who is respected by many has full of tricks in her sleeves and here busy with courtship loathing someone .

But these smiles of Irene caused pain to someone in the meeting room. 

Jisoo has been carefully watching Irene's every move since she entered the meeting room without even throwing a glance at her, her smiles from earlier as it  exchanged messages on the person on the phone and her reaction while reading the little paper from large box of roses.

Jisoo doesn't want to admit it to herself but she knows that there is someone who causes that smiles  of the woman she used to own and she knows it's smile where genuine because she can see in Irene's eyes the real pleasure and above all a kind of love that she never saw ever even when they are still together. 

Everything Irene showed was like rocks hitting her and she could hardly bear the pain caused by those smiles of Irene so she just avoided looking at it to avoid her heart from bleeding because Irene's sweet smile pains her to the utmost.

Irene felt that someone was looking at her and she knew who that person was. But she can't do anything because even though she doesn't want to see her ex -fiancee, she can't avoid it anymore and its one of her company investors that made Jisoo a part of the board members so its inevitable nor avoidable to cross there paths in coincidence and planned meetings like this  .

"Before we start everything I thank you for accepting me here. By the way, I am Park Rose Chaeyoung secretary and representative of LMB International Empire "

The meeting has already begun and you can see in the eyes of the board members the wonder of how the project being planned, everything from the smallest detail of the project was being oversee to avoid any mishaps when the projects run according to the plan.

"Thank you! And if you want to add and ask questions about the project, you can ask "said Lisa's secretary

"We have no problem with the project plan and we do not expect  the outcome of the plan to be that great. It's really spectacular when Miss Bruschweiler handles the project. "

"Thank you Director Son" replied Miss Park. He did not expect the secretary to know him.

Who wouldn't be impressed with this project, even Irene was amazed. 

The project will be called Empire of B and B International Integrated  B and B stands for Bruschweiler and Bae, it is a kind of school for the underprivileged children all over the world and will do it on a private land also owned by the Bruschweilers, a school which is open to all and complete to all from its courses and other advance educational facility.

'As Miss Park said this project had been planned by Lisa for a long time and I really wondered why she suddenly wanted to include me in the project.' Irene ask herself out of nowhere

"And if you're wondering why the date to start and finish the project is not included in your paper this is what Miss Bruschweiler wants to clarify that it will start on the coming last day of this month which means five days from now it will start and  it is scheduled to be completed in just three months " Miss Park clarified and from its tone its not a request but a command

Many were shocked by Miss Park's statement because first of all they were hesitant if the project would be completed within three months which in fact its a 5 years to the most  for the project to be completed. 

But I won't be surprised at how Lisa finishes it because I remember that she had a project handled in Dubai that would have taken almost ten years to complete and finish because it was one of the largest buildings standing in the city's most crowded center, a project with Lisa and the king of Dubai. That's why the name Panpriya Bruschweiler and LMB International Empire resonated and skyrocketed because Lisa manage to complete the project in just about two years, so since then all the big names and buildings in the world have been built by Panpriya and her Empire was behind it, but to everyone's surprise they did not see Panpriya Bruschweiler during the kings grand opening because even though the king of Dubai himself invited her it did not show up because it is currently holding a project in England with Queen Elizabeth.

"It's impossible for Miss Bruschweiler's wish to happen because it will definitely take five years to the least to finish," said Director Wang.

"Yes and we are not talking about just one hectare of land here but an island for this project" agreed by Director Choi.

"We don't have a problem with the type of project in fact it's an amazing project but the point is this is a project of two companies so it's not easy for us to carry out Miss Bruschweiler's wishes it may put us to jeopardy" that garnered the approval of the other Directors  of what had  Jisoo retorted, and she had the point there but Irene shows Confidence of Lisa's plan.

Miss Park's face shows no concern and she have no time to accommodate  about the directors complain that full of doubts.

 "Miss Bae what can you say" instead of answering the directors' question, Miss Park asked Irene herself

"I'm sure you know the news on Miss Bruschweiler's project in Dubai with the king and in England with the Queen and the new project in Russia with Dictator Putin?" Irene asked the directors who were all silenced the moment she mentioned those big names and she is sures that it rings a bell to the board of directors.

so Irene just smiled at their reaction. And looked straight at Miss Park's direction.

"Expect the full cooperation of Bae Holdings in this project. Proceed with the initial plan and send my regards to Miss Bruschweiler. Meeting dismissed "

then Irene stood up and carried the bunch of flowers then left directly the meeting room.