chapter 14

The call ended and I was walking here because I saw a park by the side of the road.

"The moon is exceptionally beautiful tonight " she said to herself.

It took her a long time to stare and appreciate the beauty of the moon tonight.

she sat in a hammock where she could see the sky shining. because of the countless numbers of stars that are shining brightly and they surrounded the shining moon.

Sometimes she wonders and asked "how is right now?"

There is also no news about her after she left everything behind with out looking back.

And maybe if they meet again she was surely and confidently  ready to face her and give her the forgiveness the she demands.

If she has learned something in five years.....

that is: do not force the past to return, yes the past is collectively related to what we are right now and that is one of the many reasons why we are standing right now, but if you are hurt because of your past you have to let go of the the past to move on with life.

While she was busy contemplating herself ..

Not far from the dark part of the park she could hear weak sobs maybe it was just weak because she was also sitting far away from where the crying was coming from ..

she didn't care at first and even think of leaving behind to whoever is crying

But she was worried because she had been crying for almost ten minutes.

At first she wanted to leave to give privacy to whoever was crying, but something was pulling and telling her not to leave.

She knew that kind of cry because relatively that was the kind of crying she did once, especially when the person she loved left her.

So instead of leaving, Lisa decided to stay in her place so that no one would think that she was crying alone and that she had no one to rely on.

Lisa knew that kind of feeling because she had been in such a situation once and she knew it would be difficult to have no one to wipe your tears.

As her cries gradually faded, Lisa dared to find the source of the crying.

She turned her back and Lisa was sure that she was a woman because of her long shining and very black hair and she was also sure that she was still crying because of her moving shoulders.

Maybe the woman felt that someone is around and eyes staring at her intently. 

So she raised her head to see whoever was staring at him.She no longer cared what she would look like after a few hours of crying.

"It doesn't matter what I look like I'll  just left", she said in her mind and then finally raised her head.

When Lisa felt that the woman was raising her head, she felt nervous and she did not know why she felt that way at this very moment.

 A pair of red eyes and swollen cheeks greeted Lisa but she did not care instead she was very worried about how her heart reacted upon seeing the face of the woman because even then you could say that the woman in front of her was exceptionally beautiful and dashing.

upon by glancing you could tell that she was tired by the look of her eyes because maybe long period of time of her crying but Lisa will lie if she does not even admire the beauty of the woman.

The woman was about to leave as if someone had said to Lisa's ears 'stop her from leaving'

The woman was surprised by the sudden touch made by Lisa but she could not be wrong because when their eyes meet each other's gaze earlier it was as if she forgot to breathe and her gaze looked like swords that pierced her chest so she lost her breath inside for a few seconds and now that the woman was holding her it was as if a voltage of electricity flowed through her muscles but when it suddenly loss the touch she immediately felt as if something was missing.

"I do not know what you are going through right now but do not think you are alone, believe me I have been in your situation so I know because I can see in your eyes the pain you are feeling now"Lisa's words were weak but she was sure the woman heard that

"you know? Why? did the person you thought that would never ever hurt you even once but did it eventually? because you gave all your trust and you thought that you can call her 'mine'  and you gave all the love in every way possible to her but she actually betrayed you ? " the woman's heavy questions to Lisa.

"YES!  I told you that I was in your situation once so I know the hardship you are going through, the pain you are feeling, the feeling that you have nothing left because everything was taken, and you feel like  your once lively personality is being stabbed and gradually loses its life because that too was taken away from you " those are the words that Lisa said to the woman 

even though she did not know the woman it seemed as if there was something that connected them, Lisa felt the gradual heaviness of her breathing so she knew it, she would cry again at any time so she carefully hold its shoulders and helped her sit down again.

"Why do all the people I love leave me? I did everything! I gave what I knew just so they wouldn't leave, I gave all my love but she still managed to hurt me? I do not know where I missed and made a mistake? she was the only person I clung to but she still let me go like that. Did my method of love gone wrong so she wanted to get rid of my whole being? Is she tired? "

Lisa felt the weight the woman was carrying.It was as if all the pain she was feeling came back when Jennie also left her because of what she sees right at this very moment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________