chapter 7

"Where am I missing? Where did I go wrong Jen? You know what i can do and will do to sacrifice for  my love for you! I can't quite imagine that your love for me is so superficial, you know what I went through to fight for our love but I made a mistake in my love, i have so much and great expectation from you of returning my love "

"And by the way, didn't you notice your answer to me? I loved you! That's why you were looking for someone else because you lost your love for me "

"I Wholeheartedly understand you, our situation, everything and even of thinking  to hurt you because that is what I promised you and I have no intention of breaking the promise I gave you"

"I'm sor......." she sob

 I cut off what she was going to say

"Don't Jen! Do not apologize because no one should apologize because you want it all, this is your choice so you have no right to apologize. I thought we would fulfill our dreams once but ..."

I breath deeply and courageously said the last words to be said to her.

"I have decided Jen I will leave the country because at the request of my parents and my grandparents also, I am giving the freedom that you and I deserve, take care of yourself and I hope you are happy with the choice you've made for us and do not leave our house because here!  you want to build a family but now the time has changed and I am not the one with you to fulfill those dreams. And about the apology you are asking for... .. I want to but I can't seem to give you the apology you are asking for....

 maybe next time but the wound you left is too deep so I will just pray that when the time comes I can give it to you.

 I HOPE THIS IS OUR LAST MEETING "

Those are the words that I courageously mastered to let go....

and permanently leave the house that was once I loved but in these time and in the next hours  this is the house that I will be considered  bad dreams including the people who were part of why I am hurting and broken right now is useless to me now and in the days to come.

When Lisa leaves home....

It was only then that Jennie thought about how much she had hurt the person who once did nothing but love her but now it is gone.

She knelt down and shed tears of pain and remorse.

She is guilty of everything her ex-girlfriend said that if she loved her, she would not make decisions that could ruin their good relationship.

she finally realize that everything is gone and she is angry with herself

 because in the days when the person she loves at home is waiting for her to have a good sleep with her and cuddled with her, she is in another house and getting drunk on kisses and flesh calls to other people instead of that she will having those sweet hugs and kisses from the person she really love....and love? she should  be seeking those words and feelings to Lisa but she did the otherwise.

The days when they share the heat of their body there is a person who is hurt,

 every time they kiss she does not even feel remorse.

Every time she lied that they are having important meetings and there is a need to take an overtime, but she is busy having sex with someone...

 she did nothing to make up for it but she continued her wrong doings and eventually she gradually hurt Lisa with out even knowing.

Only now did she realize what she had done, she did too much so she did not know how to recover and amend or even put into pieces the once strong and shiny relationship that are now broken because of her..

 That is why when Kai proposed to her about marriage, she accepted without hesitation but now she realized why she agreed to it.

Jennie knew that her parents did not like Lisa so they made a way for them to meet again and meet the paths of her Ex Kai.

Now she knows that no one else should be blamed for Lisa's departure but herself alone because she herself pushed her away.

she remembered the promises they had made to each other and she saw how hard Lisa worked to keep them and she also saw how Lisa loved her wholeheartedly even though many opposed their relationship.

she drifted by the temptations of obscenity and she did not think of the person she really loved, so now she is full of remorse for herself and the woman she hurt so much.

"Sorry Lisa" that's all Jennie said to herself because she knew it was too late to make up for it.