chapter 38

"Are you ready babe?" Lisa asked Irene

It's been three weeks since Lisa and Irene returned to the States and this is the day, the project they just finished will open.

"Maybe you're the one who I should be asked for Lisa?, I know you're just forced to do this?" Irene replied because she knew that Lisa had no interest in crowded gatherings.

"No babe! I'm Okay. And we have to attend because this day is important to me and for everybody "

then Lisa kissed Irene and that only a smacked.

The event was filled with different types ans status of people but most of them were businessmen from different parts of the world. 

This was far from what Lisa's secretary expected because when it was announced that the only Panpriya Bruschweiler would personally attend the event, Lisa's secretary had not been in rest for she was being  bothered of constant calls and emails she had received about the guests in the past few days before the said event being held.

Fortunately, Lisa -owned stadium, the largest private stadium in the world used only exclusively by the late Bruschweilers when it was still alive and since then, no one could tell for when the stadium could ever use for again, not until today that the new owner will have this party.

About an hour before the party started the whole stadium was almost full due to the overcrowding that if you could lost something its like looking for a needle in a hay stack because too much guests. 

inside the event Kai and Jennie's family, including Jisoo's family, sat together at a table.

"It's good that you realized what you're doing Jisoo, you only showed  that your family is still more important than that woman" Jennie's daddy said to Jisoo. 

While Jisoo was just quiet and listening to what they were saying.

"That's why brother I'm so happy, she won't get anything from that woman" Jisoo's mother a younger sibling of Jennie's father

 "Can we stop talking about the past" Jennie interjected.

 So they put that conversation aside

"Kai! I'm just reminding you what our main purpose is and why we're here, "Jennie's daddy reminded his son-in-law.

"dont't worry dad! I'll take care of it " Kai retorted 

When the Kim family found out that there would be such a gathering they did not hesitate to attend because it may be their chance to get new business partners, but their real purpose here is to get to know and see this Panpriya Bruschweiler in person. 

that almost five years since it held the business left by the late Bruschweiler has not been recognized by many and they are sure that that was also the purose of most of the attendees in this gathering.

"This is our only chance to finally meet the mysterious Bruschweiler because this is the first time it will show up to the public" said Kai's father

When someone suddenly approached their place, they knew immediately that they were married couple because the two were holding each others hands.

"Hi Jen! Long time no see? How are you?" the woman asked. 

Some at the table were surprised because they did not know who are the couple that was talking to Jennie

"Hi! Mr. and Mrs Manoban "Jennie almost stuttered and she didn't know what to do with the couple because she hadn't seen it for almost five years since something happened to her and Lisa.

"Hey Jennie, don't be too formal, you're no different from us. All right, we'll go first and we're happy to see you again "replied Lisa's father

Silence prevailed in their place. 

"Who are they Jennie?" Jennie's daddy broke that silence.

Jennie wouldn't be surprised if her parents didn't know are they  it is  because she hadn't told stories about Lisa before to them because they had no interest, so even when they separated and end their relationship they didn't know that even she only knew the girl as Lisa Manoban and more than that she don't know much about the woman, so maybe she had a hard time when she tried to find her and she couldn't find anything as if it was never existed at all.

 "Dad! They are the Manoban couple, Lisa's father and mother"Jennie said without emotion. 

Jisoo knows who Lisa is because her cousin is not hiding anything from her and she is like that to her also so they are  much closer to each other.

"Lisa? Manoban? She's your ex -girlfriend right? "Jennie's mom asked. 

Jennie just nodded in response.

"Manoban? I didn't know that your ex -girlfriend Jennie was that rich? Because her parents are the richest in all over Thailand and what I know is that they have a bigger business and that many people don't know because they are not the one who's running the business , so their wealth is unmatched "Jisoo's mom added.

Jennie's parents were silent when they found out about Lisa that they used to say was nothing but a gold digger, worthless and what not.

________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: a short update!!!! sorry.