chapter 22

"And maybe if the reason for our destruction is different from the reason we are dealing right now, my decision might be different but it is one of the same decisions we both made in the beginning that none of us will betray, but for us! I have a lot of confidence in our realization that no matter what happens it will never be destroyed. "

When Irene removed the ring, I felt like I had lost my life. I know the outcome will not be good but I don't expect it. I cannot tell what the emotion I feel like all my dreams have been shattered for the two of us. Everything we built is like a mere ball hand of smoke that in a flash disappeared.

"Irene please! Don't do this Irene! I know it's all my fault but please give me a chance Irene to prove to you that I love you Irene and you are the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life "

I don't care if I look miserable in Irene's eyes but I don't really care so that I will do everything than lose it forever.

"That's enough Jisoo and you don't have anything to prove because maybe if  you personally end things from the very beginning and you didn't extend it for three years might I'll give you chances to redeem yourself but you didn't. Don't beg because it doesn't fit  you to beg for something "

even though it hurts me

"Please just Irene! Isn't our relationship for almost eight years not enough for you and it's that easy for you to end everything we had built for all those years? " Jisoo couldn't control her feelings.

Irene was hurt by Jisoo's words so she couldn't stop herself from slapping her and with all her might removed Jisoo's grip on her

 "you have no right to tell me that the time we have been together is nothing to me. . For eight years I thought of doing nothing but taking care of our love. You thought it would be easy for me Jisoo? So I'll ask back to you the question, isn't our relationship long enough so you've been able to betray me for three years? I hope you thought we would reach this situation by the time you did to broke my trust and love so you have no right to blame me for our ruin because you know even though I have shortcomings I did everything just to stay in this relationship " 

That was the signal for me to leave Jisoo's office and run to the elevator and I don't care who saw me and met me looking like this crying a mess.

Jisoo could do nothing but fold his arms and cry not because of the pain of the slap but because of the pain she felt and it was as if she had been torn to pieces because of the deadly pain.

she couldn't accept to herself that it was as if everything had disappeared in an instant. she wanted to shout, and chase Irene and lock her up so that she would not be able to escape but it was Irene herself  who put up the fence for the two of them.

The fence is so high   that it will be difficult for her to climb if she plans to.

As soon as the door closed, all her hopes were shattered. she throws things within her reach, she throws all the paper on her desk and a picture frame of the two of them with Irene sitting on the side of his desk also didn't survive her throwing so it broke as well.

'Ring... our ring .. where is it?' she searched for the ring that Irene had left on her desk

she almost turned her desk over to find the ring. 

When she saw it under the pile of scattered papers, she sat down in the corner. 

she didn't feel that blood dripping from her hand she only noticed it when she touched the picture of the two of them with Irene.

Only now did she realize that....

 "it's too late to repent and it's all over with Irene and me"

Irene was already leaving Jisoo's company, it was raining heavily. 

At the same time as the heavy rain and the cold wind were pouring down, her tears flowed not because of the pain she felt because of her separation from Jisoo but because she felt pity for herself because of what happened to the person she had treated, she trusts with all her heart but she did not expect that the person will be the reason of her destruction.

It was as if her feet were numb and she could not step forward so she just sat down because she was so tired and at this time she was soaking wet and she could feel the strange cold caused by the rain and her wet clothes.

she just stayed in her position and the heavy rain continued to pour down and just as the heavy rain was also  the pouring of her tears.

Once again since the disappearance of her parents she has once again felt the feeling of being alone and helpless, the abandonment of all and facing tomorrow unaccompanied by someone.

she laughed to herself because at these times she regrets that she did not accept Lisa's offer to accompany her, maybe she is not in this situation right now if she just accepted Lisa's offer, someone will sympathizes her  with the pain she is going through at this moment.

she felt that there was no dripping water anymore except her tears, she looked up and saw that someone covered her with an umbrella to protect her from the rain.

But what made her heart so happy was that once again she did not expect that of all the people who could sympathize with her she was the one that will appear....

"Hey! come on you will get sick! stand up, you know it's bad to stay in the rain especially when you're pregnant "

the woman said to her. Irene still did not stand up, but soon she felt a strange warmth because of the hands that gently hugged her and she squeezed her body in the arms of the person who kindly hugged her.

"Lisa! I don't know where to start again, no one loves me Lisa they all left me  my child ? I can't do it alone! "

Irene continued to cry

"Shhh... that's enough! you are not alone 'hyun' I am just here, I will not leave you and we will face tomorrow together just trust me, so stand there and let's go home so you can rest "

Once again someone called her nickname 'hyun' for a long time her mommy called her and she like Lisa to call her that way.

"Promise 'Lili' you won't leave me?" she asked Lisa 

"Promise hyun" and then Lisa lifted Irene and walked towards the car because she knew she didn't have the strength to walk anymore.

Irene holds Lisa's neck as she lifted her up and comfortably placed her head on the woman's shoulder.

It was as if lightning struck Jisso in her position and she was stoned. When she saw that Irene was just stayed under the heavy rain she immediately took an umbrella and ran to Irene's place but another heartbreaking situation greeted her and the image of two women hugging in the rain. So she no longer had the courage to continue in the presence of Irene and the woman now embracing Irene.

_______________________________________________________________________________