chapter 4

It was almost noon when I woke up because maybe I slept  last night very late

Before I left the room I took a shower first and then tidied myself up, looking at myself in the mirror, I obviously fell asleep in tears because of my bulging eyes.

I know Jennie is gone by this time because she leaves home early.

It was as if I really had no one here at home, because of the deafening silence.

before she  used to leave notes when she left first and then there are prepared breakfast, but lately it seems like nothing because when she comes home I am usually asleep because who is waiting all night for the person who is almost in the morning that  got home, then if she leaves I am still be asleep.

While I was having coffee I was looking at my phone to check my emails and see if I had my schedules today.

Unexpectedly a new news popped up:

"JUST NIGHT! THE FAMOUS HEIRESS OF KIM ESTATE AND HOLDINGS CAUGHT HAVING DATE WITH THE FAMOUS LAWYER IN TOWN KAI! "

I felt a strange cold in my body, as if my brain was blank and I had no other thoughts at these times.

That's why she didn't arrive on our anniversary last night and she didn't even respond to my messages and calls because she was busy.

Jennie knows that I really don't want her to meet her ex anymore because she used that he used  to destroy our peaceful  relationship before and now it will happen to me with out even noticing it coming.

"How are you Jen? I really hope this news has no other meaning! " i said to myself  I continued reading what the news contained, and what people were commenting on in this news:

"They are  very suitable, I am sure their children will be beautiful" comment 1

"Didn't Miss Jennie Kim have a lover? she personally said those words when she once had an interview?" comment 2

" it looks like the couple I saw yesterday in a restaurant that is tenderly laughing, and having a good time" comment 3

"Yes, that's their thing! My friend once saw them who work as receptionist in a famous hotel where the two checked in and the next morning they went home "comment 4

I do not want to believe what I read but I will lie if I am not affected by it, I am not a saint that I can only accept everything.Even if it doesn't make sense but I hope Jen at least tells me what's going on in her life or maybe she'll tell me directly if she doesn't want me anymore.

Now I just thought that maybe I was too blinded by my love for her and I was blinded by what was happening to us.

I even looked for other news that could link to Jennie

"BREAKING NEWS! THE KIM FAMILY HAD THEIR LUNCH DATE IN A FAMOUS RESTAURANT WITH THEIR RUMORED SON IN LAW LAWYER KAI "

 two months since this news got popular and list as number search in just a couple hours  and I still remember that, that day I invited Jennie on a date because we were going to celebrate our 59th month of being together, but it didn't happen because she said that they are having lunch with her parents, but I didn't know that Jen's ex was with them.

"FAMOUS LAWYER IN TOWN AND HEIRESS OF FAMOUS COMPANY SPOTTED IN A HOTEL EARLY IN THE MORNING"

It was recently.

"So one of the comments that I saw earlier and I used too believe of being rumored that someone saw them together in a hotel was true"

 I can not hold back my tears because no matter and holding it back my tears fells down and it didn't stop and whatever reason I look for I can not really see why everything is so messed up.

"Hello?" I'm currently calling at my studio

 "O boss! Good morning "he greeted on the other line

"George! You will take care of the studio first because I have to take care of something now, it is important "I said 

"No problem boss and we will take care of that as well as the shoot that is in our schedule right now" he replied to me

"Thank you George" I said goodbye 

"no problem boss! All right, be careful  "

I was the first to drop the call!

I drove to Jen's parents' house to talk to them and to seek answers for my questions!

I parked here outside their house helper met me.