chapter 36

Irene had arrived at a place that she considers to be a paradise for it is incomparable beauty.

The place is surrounded by lights with different colors and if she is correct of her intuition, it was a set of lanterns , and the wind that comes from the sea is not that strong and it seems like it has been prepared and planned for a long time because of the very detail around it.

'If it's a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore' 

Irene said to herself.

It was only then that she noticed that the live orchestra was the source of the music that had she been heard from the moment she walked in and the fireflies that served as the light were still around the place.

Irene was standing in a pavilion in the area and there were two seats and a table and a view of the whole sea from where she was standing could be seen. 

she sees from there the bright shining stars and the moon that seems to be deliberately shining for her only.

"did you like it?" 

Irene didn't realize that Lisa was already here and because maybe she was too entertained around, so she didn't feel that the girl was hugging her backwards.

"Thank you!" The only thing Irene could reply to the woman was because she couldn't get the right thing or words to say in her mouth, as long as the only thing she knew was that the happiness she felt at these times was sky -high, and that was because of Lisa.

"Would you like to sit down first I assumed get  really tired of walking"  Lisa asked Irene. 

But the truth is that she doesn't know how she feels at these times because even herself seems to be deafened by the force of the pounding sound from her chest.

"No! its OK! Can we just be like this Lisa? I want you to just hug me in this position! I missed you, us being closed like this " Irene told Lisa

"I'm sorry hyun if I don't have enough time for you and for the baby these past few days because I'm just really busy. But I promise... "

Lisa couldn't continue what she was going to say to Irene.

without any sign of warning from Irene , as she holds Lisa's nape and pressed a sweet kiss on the girls lips.

Kisses that she had been dreaming of for almost three days from the woman. Kisses full of love and certainty and that's when she knew in Irene's kisses she lived and it gave her the strength and power to continue and she was sure that at these times Irene was what she needed in life and she will make sure that she will never ever loses the one who gives her life.

"What does this mean Lisa? what are you doing?" 

Irene didn't know how she would feel and react at these very moment because the woman knelt in front of her and held a ring.

"Hyun! I know it's too fast like I told you before, but hyun can you blame me if it was my heart wanted and it is that pushed me to do it and to do this? Maybe I'm a slave to this so called love and I am to you. My love for you grows deeper as I sees you everyday. Hyun, I didn't ask  and pray to have a  perfect woman to be with but maybe destiny was kind to me because she gave you, more than enough to what I was praying for to him. We both know we've been hurt in our past relationships and that reason was more than enough to hesitate to try and love again. "

Irene could no longer hold back the tears she had previously prevented from falling, but she no longer had the strength to do so, it did not mean that she was crying now for fear of what might happen, but those tears were a symbol of love for the woman kneeling right in front in her eyes

 "I promise you nothing but myself to be true and to love you with all I have in this world. I am not perfect and I have mistakes and made decisions that leads me to be scared of and to be committed in life, I'm already lost finding my true love for a very long time now and then I found you, I need you to guide me in my future decisions, I need you to build and complete me, I need your kisses and your love that keeps me alive, I need you from the very beginning we've meet, today, tomorrow and forever, I need you and the baby in my life "

it was as if Lisa had already pulled out her heart and given it to Irene and it was up to her whether she would accept it or not.

"Will you Mary me Irene Bae Joohyun?" 

were the words she had wanted to say to the woman for almost a few days.

Irene didn't know what to say to Lisa because she couldn't open her mouth to answer the woman.

Irene gave Lisa a warm kiss, 

in that kiss she poured all that she had  for the woman.

"YES!" 

Lisa heard from Irene after she was crushed by a kiss.

The moment Lisa put the ring on Irene's finger the sky suddenly lit up from the fire works and had formed the words saying

"SHE SAID YES! I LOVE YOU TODAY, TOMORROW AND TI'LL FOREVER " and at the same time many lanterns of different colors flew up to the sky.

And the whole Thailand witnessed the happiness Irene and Lisa felt and it even reached the other side of the world through Live coverage because Lisa's parents wanted the whole world to know the happiness they felt.

"People are really different now! It is really need to  boast all over the world for just a mere proposal, I'm sure in no time they will be separated " Kai bitterly said, Jennie's husband  while watching television in their living room.