chapter 37

"Welcome to the Family Irene, and now you won't us called aunt and uncle but mommy and daddy" Lisa's mother said with her father beside who had been there before and she just dont notice because she was too focused to Lisa .

in the eyes of Lisa's parents are full of happiness because they also feel the happiness of their child, and they are confident by the they will leave Lisa because someone will love and take care of their her. They both felt that they love each other very much. 

Because of the happiness they feel, they postpone their trip and they will fly back to the states in the morning.

"There are no complaints and we will not allow you to object to what your daddy and I wanted! We will take care of your wedding and that is what we want. "

"Irene and I have seems to have no choice! if that's what you and dad wanted from the beginning, maybe if grandpa and grandma where just here you wouldn't have a say because they will be the ones to answer and plan our wedding" Lisa replied to her mommy

"We're happy for you two"Lisa's daddy said then gave a hug to his two children.

"Thank you dad" Lisa replied to her father.

The two cuddled on the bed and as usual Irene placed herself on top of Lisa while inside Lisa's top clothing. 

Lisa didn't complain at all, Lisa felt  really guilty towards Irene  because she had been busy lately because of her plan and now all her tiredness was gone because she finally had her only dream within reach in life and that is Irene to be with her, for her alone.

"Thank you Lisa" 

Irene said out of nowhere to Lisa who was squeezing in  the woman's neck

"Hyun! You don't have to be thankful you know! because you deserve to be treated like that. You know I felt a little scared when you didn't immediately answer my question and at that point I told myself that I would accept your decision but I will still wait until you are ready and I will stay by your side until you are ready to give me your sweet and if that time comes I would be the happiest woman in the world "Lisa's voice was full of emotion 

"Lili, do you know for a long time that I dreamed of having a complete family because I didn't experience that when I lost my parents. And when Jisoo asked for my permission to get married, maybe I was in a hurry with my decision because I wanted to have a complete family. When a baby formed here in my womb, it was as if the world I had created with Jisoo had collapsed because of her infidelity,  because of this deception, I was filled with anxiety and self -questioning and reached to the point where I almost did what I shouldn't do because I couldn't do it alone and give my child the dream family every child wanted, but you came the day I needed someone to be with and even when I first saw you I feel something right away towards you, go ahead and tell me that I'm such a slut, because Jisoo and I haven't been separated for an hour and I immediately wanted something from you and crushing you, and when I found out what state you were in life I suddenly lost hope again because you were too far to reach. And now that you are here, I have nothing more to ask for, than you, you are more than  enough every one could ask for "

After Irene said that, once again in one day they shared a kiss that could not be compared to anything expensive in this world.

"I love you so much" 

Lisa said in the middle of their kisses

 It was as if Irene was catching her breath because they couldn't stop kissing. 

Their kiss became passionate. 

Irene couldn't stop Lisa's hands from spontaneously traveling over her body causing a strange sensation to her warming body.

Lisa was able to reverse her position with Irene, the one she used to be under is now the one above Irene and leading to where they are going

she stared at Irene's whole body before slowly lifting her dress and she felt the effect of her body on the woman because every touch of her hand on Irene's body it made the girl twitch.

Lisa once again captured Irene's lips again and make her way on the woman's neck while she played with Irene's now hardened nipples due to the sensation caused by Lisa's body and touch.

Both of them were naked, they felt the heat of their bodies even more. 

Lisa's kisses that are now on her left breast gradually went down and she sucked it like a child, Irene's grip on Lisa's neck was tight because Lisa's hand that was on her chest was now slowly coming down way close to his wetting and warm folds.

Irene suddenly opened her eyes because Lisa stopped and just stared at her

"Do you want me to stop? it might harm the baby "Lisa's voice was full of worried

"No! go on Lisa!" 

after Irene said that Lisa didn't hold back anymore and she continued what she was doing and went down to Irene and then covered her femininity with her face which made Irene feel strange and bring her to ecstasy of pleasure.

The two of them exchanged positions and several times they reached the peak of happiness but they could not control each other and they just found themselves kissing and holding on the sensitive part of their body and thirsty for every kisses and touch  of each other.

It was already early in the morning around 3 a.m. when drowsiness  visit them. 

Lisa is full spiritedly awake and stroking Irene's hair that rests on top of her and she thinks that at any time the girl will fall to sleep . 

"I LOVE YOU" Lisa said to Irene and went to sleep with full of happiness.

that night two hearts, soul in human flesh, a body full of love become as one!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________