chapter 26

Its already few weeks  had passed and they can feel that they are happy with their chosen decision.

Lisa doesn't want to allow Irene to go home so that she can watch over her more and that's what the doctor told her, but she can't do anything because if she's stubborn, Irene's stubbornness is strange and she doesn't listen to anyone. 

at the time she made her decision no one can or something can change it, so when it decide to go home  Lisa tried everything to stop Irene but to no avail.

FLASHBACK

"Hyun please just listen to me! Don't go home and you just stay here. This house is big and I want to take care of you even more and to think that you're the only one living  in that massive house of yours " Lisa begged Irene.

"Lisa, I know your house is big and even if you let to live the people in the whole city, your house is still spacious. And I thought we already talked about this? So don't frown that face of yours, my child might look like you when it comes out " Irene teased young Lisa. 

Yes, because she has been staying at Lisa's house for almost a week, she sees the strange part of Lisa's behavior and it becomes a child every time she caresses her and every time she wanted to cuddle or to have her good night and morning kisses , especially when she knows that there is no fight left for her or room for negotiation, that's her strongest ace for Irene to agree with her but such a move has no effect on Irene because when she decides that's it.

"All right, you know that I will never win and to make to change your decision" Lisa said in the middle of their hugs.

"Are you really sure you're going to let me go home for once or we'll just stay like this all day?" Irene asked the lizard -like woman  that still tightly clinging to her .

"yeah! yes I said you can go! Hyun, don't forget your vitamins and don't work too hard. "

Lisa gave many more instructions to Irene and Irene smiled at Lisa's gesture because she was very careful especially to her unborn child.

END OF FLASHBACK

All of Irene's meetings are over and she has been sitting for most of the day to sign the piles of papers and left -right meetings to talk to their new investors.

"Miss Bae! The conference room is ready for your last meeting today regarding your project with the LMB International Empire " Irene's secretary reminded her.

Yes LMB International Empire that owned by Lisa. According to her,s he changed the name of the company so that it would be easier for her to take care of it when she merged Bruschweiler Internationals owned by her grandfather and the LM Empire of her grandmother.

At first it wasn't easy for Lisa to handle it because it was too big to put together but soon it was considered the most famous name in the field of business in the world that even if all the business where to combined still it cannot surpassed her company so it over time LMB International Empire where called "the Royal of the Royals".

My board members were surprised when I told them that we have a project with LMB International Empire, I can't blame them because we tried everything we could just to get a project with this company but were not given a chance to get a chance to hold a project with them. . 

So when I presented it to the board  there were others who were overly happy because finally in a few decades of trying they get to hold a project that can considered as one of the biggest projects of the company, others asked how I handle and proposals I made to participate in this project, but of course I never told them the reason it's Just between me and Lisa , but there are also some who can't help but worry because they know the standard of the company they were about enter. 

"Ok! I'll be there in any moment " I retorted to my secretary, as I was about to get up when my phone vibrated and there was a message from Lisa.

I smiled as I entered the meeting room as we exchanged Lisa's messages, I didn't realize that I had already entered the room and all eyes were on my direction.

Maybe there just surprise in the actions I show so it is inevitable that they will have their inferences and self -questions because I literally also see the drastic change of myself the way I talk and showcase myself and to top it all they could see smile out of nowhere while looking at my phone just like now.

I sat down in my chair and also prepared myself because Lisa's secretary was supposed to be coming here any minute and she will be the company's representative and she would explain and present the project.

What can I expect from that woman? She doesn't attend special business occasions, what more from this,  it's just a project, I'm really sure she won't attend this time especially the amount of work she has and other work that is far more important than this.

I was reading the plan of project when open the door cracked to open indicating that the person we were waiting for had arrived so everyone stood up to pay respect to the person who came except for me who were still staring and stay my focus at the papers I was reading.

My focused has been disturbed when someone dropped a huge round box and when I raised my head to check whose the person, it was the secretary of Lisa. the box was filled with different types of roses was sitting beautifully in front of me with a note !!

To my Lovely hyun 'and to my baby! 

                Remember that I love you more than anything! And to my baby take care of mommy! I love you two so much! 

                   p.s. I miss you !!!!

 I miss you !!!!