chapter 42

It has been almost a month since the night full of passionate conversation between Irene and Lisa.

 And just like the normal days they do but they became even busier because Lisa is in charge of the business of her and Irene  temporarily and there are  left and right projects she handled so is the focused in her work will double so they decide to have Lisa handle everything as she wanted Irene to focus on her pregnancy and their wedding planning nothing else because it will burdened the woman, it's already enough that she will do everything for now.

When Irene enters in their home office, she sees how busy Lisa is because she sees the piles of papers on her desk.

 Lisa was standing at the window and turned her back while she had someone talking on the cellphone so that's the reason Lisa hadn't heard her knock before she enter.

"Ok! Just send me their proposal and send me the status of our project in Korea " That's what Irene heard in Lisa's conversation. 

So what she did was she hugged the woman back and then put her head on Lisa's shoulder

"Babe? Do you need anything? wait did you already eat? " Lisa asked Irene then kissed her on the lips but she just shook her head and then again buried her head in the woman's chest as Lisa was inches taller than Irene.

"By the way babe! Didn't you have an appointment with your doctor later? I'll just finish them and we'll go out together. I'll go with you to the hospital "Lisa reminded Irene

"You don't even have to come with me babe! I know you're still busy and you haven't had a good rest yet " Irene's voice sounded worried.

"No! and there is no room for negotiation about this babe!  I will accompany you and I can delayed my job  for you and may I remind you that I am the owner of the company so whenever I want to take a break and I can do it freely" then kissed Irene's forehead

"Okay, as if I can argue with you about it!  Can I do you a favor babe to lift me? I was tired of standing and walking on my feet earlier in our meeting with the event organizer babe! " at the same time she pouted to grant her request even though she knows Lisa was  tired ..

"Oh, her comes my big baby again! Do you want me to rub your foot later? " then lifted the woman and just let her to sit on her lap while finishing the paper work's she needed to signed.

After that, Irene didn't know the time because she fell asleep in Lisa but she didn't even woke up because they had moved on the couch and she was still sitting on Lisa and hugged her tightly.

 So in that position she was free to examine Lisa's face and even though she sees it every day she couldn't agree more that Lisa din't  fails to impress the woman every day so they say she is lucky because Lisa is both beautiful and smart so she can sacrifice she all have just for this woman.

"I love you Lili" then she once kissed the sleeping woman

"I love you more" Lisa woke up at once and the faced the most beautiful woman she ever meet.

............................................................................................................................................................

After their appointment with Irene's doctor, they thought of going to a mall to buy some things and what else they would like to buy and also to eat their lunch there.

As they walked through the mall towards the baby section they noticed a familiar figure of two women while holding a boy. 

And when she and Irene got closed to the two woman they confirmed that it was Jisoo and Jennie were the woman they saw. 

When they looked at each other, they were still a bit nailed with awkwardness and thinking of who will talk first but it was broken by what the boy said.

"Mommy, isn't she the woman in the picture in your wallet" the child's eyes were full of curiosity while pointing at Lisa specifically.

Irene looked at Lisa then smiled and told Lisa to talk to Jennie and she would do the same to Jisoo and they would just meet at a resto to eat together.

Lisa and Jennie are here at the Chinese resto and then they choose a place where to sit and then ordered a food.

 "Do you know your son is just so look like you?" Lisa broke the silence and Jennie smiled a little and seemed to have lost what she could say to the woman in front of her.

"I'm sorry" they said at the same time so they smiled at the same time as well.

"We know we both failed and made mistakes, so let's not stress to ourselves who is to blame for our fate. Maybe it's just that we're not the only ones for each other as if we were brought together but not destined. There are things we should not insist on because the day will come both will be hurt "Lisa began.

"More than anyone, Lisa, I should be the one to apologize to you because if I hadn't done it, maybe we wouldn't have ended up in this situation. But on the other hand, something good happened because I had an angel with me to replace you when I lost you forever "Jennie's tone was mixed with sadness.

Lisa feels that Jennie is going through something because as long as she has known the woman, she knows when she is happy and sad. 

But even so, Lisa chose to ease the conversation by asking something else that had nothing to do with the issue of her relationship with her husband because it was a private conversation and she was out of that matter.

"As long as Nini if ​​there is a problem or you need something don't be shy to call me" Jennie nodded because she saw how sincere Lisa is an how is the woman trying her best to not bring up the past as they will restart their friendship like they used to, 

it seems a big barrier in Jennie's heart had broken down and this time she saw the pleasure in Lisa's eyes and she was happy for her no scratch for that because finally they can talk to each other like they where in high school of being a friend who where their in each others back whenever the later needed the other, and finally she can totally tell that Lisa forgive her.

Then Irene and Jisoo came and sat at the table together. 

Based on what Lisa sees, the two are fine because they are comfortable in each other's presence and Lisa is happy that she and Jennie, Irene and Jisoo are finally fine  because finally she can give what Jennie wanted from her and what she promised before she Lived and that is to forgive and forget what happens in the past and to have a new beginning.

"Jen you can visit us first, Take your child with you before you leave America so we can bond together" Irene smiled and Jennie nodded in response to Irene's invitation.

Their unexpected reunion ended because Jisoo had to leave because it was her Flight back to Korea because that's where she will be moving to work.

It can be said that Lisa and Irene are contented and happy with their situation right now and it become even stronger with the passing each day especially  a conversation happens about their past that made their feelings even stronger.

"I love you" 

"I love you more" 

Lisa replied to Irene.