chapter 2

I first went to the mall to buy the things I needed to prepare.

After about an hour of wrestling with groceries, I went to the counter to pay.

While waiting, I first looked at the phone to see if Jennie had texted me, but I was just disappointed because she didn't even look at it.

I will admit I am saddened by what is happening in my relationship with Jennie I couldn't help but ask myself if I was the one who was lacking or I was the one who was not enough so she gradually turned her heart away from me,

 so even if she looked at my messages she could not do it.

I really love Jennie and so I would trade everything for her.

FLASHBACK

"Babe! How was your conversation with your parents? "

We are here today at a restaurant to talk about what we will do next.I saw sadness in Jennie's eyes so I knew there was a problem, but I should not be discouraged because I can fight with her. We have been through so many challenges and surrendering is my last option specially for her , 

the thought that she will leave me seems like I will lose my life. she is my life and soul, I have always thought that if she will be mine, she will be the first and last .

"Babe! You know I love you dearly and so I'll do everything to be with you right? " 

she said to me with tears in his eyes I know that because in the beginning of our relationship I felt that she love me more than anything else

"Babe! Dad and I didn't have a good conversation! And he uttered words that where hard to accept, because all I could think, of all people who could understand me, I was expecting that from my  dad because I was closer to him but I seemed to be wrong and mom did not speak and  just walk out "

I know it hurts her because she is so close to her parents.

"Shh... home I know you love me and remember I love you so much"

I am also hurt by what I see because I feel twice as much pain when I see if the person I love is crying

"What is your decision now? I can't be the cause of the breakdown of your relationship with your parents "

even though I was nervous about what I was saying because I also didn't want us to be separated but this situation was different because of the involvement of her  parents, so whatever Jen's decision will be accepted by me and respect it even if it breaks my heart.

END OF FLASHBACK

Every time I remember that conversation I still can't help but smile because I can't believe Jennie chose me over her parents.

So we lived together in the same house, this is the house that my mom and dad and my studio gave me as a gift.

We are happy, there were a few misunderstandings but we decided to talk about what it was the time Jen was happier when her parents came to reach out again to her, and asked her to return to their company because her father wanted to retire.

I did not object to this because I know She also wants them to get along with her parents especially and we are already talking about marriage and I also do not want us to get married without her parents blessing.

I know that Jen's parents treat me unwillingly every time we visit them, so I know that they still can't accept that I have a relationship with their daughter, and one of their reasons is that I don't have  good job and  I earn in my studio cannot surpassed than Jen's earning in their company.

Since then I have worked hard to show her parents that I am worthy of their daughter, but I do not know why Jen is slowly getting away from me and our love for each other was not that strong like we love and treat each other before.

"is this all that you've got miss?" the cashier woke me up, my thoughts deepened and I forgot that I was here at the mall.

"Ah yes miss" I reached for the money to her so that I could pay for my purchases.

I am already here in our house.I have already cooked all its favorite foods,

The deliver has also arrived it is her favorite flower and her presence is the only one I have been waiting for.