chapter 5

I went straight to the living room because they were here.

"Uncle! Auntie! Good morning!" I greeted them

"I wish we had a good morning if you did not come here and show your disgusting face, what do you need this time?" Jen's dad answered me, then her mother just looked at me badly as if I was a trash and useless human being not worthy even by seeing.

"And one more thing do not call us that because even then we do not accept plagues on the family and especially sinners like you"

I know they don't accept me but now this is the first time that they're telling me these things, 

because maybe Jen is not here so they can say hurtful things.

"I just wante.. .." 

I hadn't even finished yet of what about I was to say

 Jen's mother blocked me

"First of all! You are not welcome in my house then even now and especially in the next few days and even in the future, secondly! Maybe you feel like we don't want you for our child or you just really have a thick face so you don't feel the kind of way, we treat you, third! We want our child to have a normal family and that  we both know that you can not give that to our child, and the latter! We will make sure that after this day! Maybe only an hour or a minute will that you will be completely vanish in the life of my daughter "

I was shocked by Jen's mother's words because apart from this is the first time she spoke to me I also could not understand the contents of what she was being said its....

"So don't waste any more time, because there is nothing that  your love can do, leave this house of mine and don't ever show up even once to our daughter because if that happens your parents will  picked up your body in the river"

I did nothing after Jennie's parents told me that hurtful words,

 I knew they would not accept me but I had no idea that they were so angry with me.

I did nothing...... but love their daughter and give everything to her to the best of my ability even though there was no love left in my body because I had given everything to her.

I'm going to Jennie's company today to talk about it and clarify everything.

When I get there you can immediately say that something important will be held because there are people and a lot of media waiting.

I was on my way to her office when I heard the employees talking.

"Miss Kim has something important to annouce today" employee 1

"I heard that!  Mr. Kai is also said to be there. "employee 2

"Yes! I also heard that, and by now the main hall are already full of medias "employee 3

So instead of going to the office, I went straight to the said place.

I was just here in the back because of so many people.

Maybe they will explain that the news about them is not true, I just think that they will end things and clarify it today it seems like all the pain I feel is gone.

About two minutes later, Jennie and Kai sat at a long table because the conference was about to begin.

"First of all good morning to all of you, and secondly thank you very much for your time to come to this conference"

Kai started to smile in front of the camera and Jen did the same

I'm just here listening to what they will  say.

"We are here in front of you today to answer your questions and to make everything clear about the news involving Miss Kim and me, but first of all we will have good news to tell" 

happiness!....oh let me rephrase that....pure happiness are visible in their eyes 

"First, it would be nice to announce to everyone that Miss Kim has finally agreed to the offer of my marriage to her! And secondly, Miss Kim is two months pregnant so we are going to get married earlier this month "

the two were happy with the news and they stood up holding hands.

The conference was filled with all kinds of noise during .

"MARRIAGE? PREGNANT? "

These are the two words that are keep on repeating in my mind and I am looking for some reasons to process and  understand because I feel like I am overwhelmed by every word Kai utters.

It was like poison that every word they uttered gradually killed my heart and it was completely swallowed up the life of mine..

it was like a bomb that explode the moment I saw that they happily kissed in front of everybody.

I can not move.

I can not breathe.

I can not talk.

how I wish that the someone will grant my wish to open the ground and swallow my whole being right now!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________