chapter 29

Irene woke up past eight o'clock in the morning and the only thing she remembered was that Lisa took her to her house and after that she couldn't remember anymore what happened next.

she got off her bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up then get dressed because she was late for work but there was no problem because she was the owner of the company so there was no problem about what time she would go to the company.

While she was in the bathroom she heard her door open in the bedroom maybe someone already bring  her food because at this time when she had not come down to eat her maid will bring  her food to the room.

she just finished cleaning her body and she got out only wrapped by a towel, he came out from her bathroom and she went to her closet to get dressed when suddenly a pair of warm hands  landed on her waist and she feels a little scared because who is the shameless person  who tries to hold her for no reason and without her consent and to Irene's annoyance she somewhat  like the way she was being handled with delicacy by those pair of hands and the warmth it give to her body and it make her relaxed.

"Hey! Why did you stand up and I already brought food here for you so you wont get to tired? "

"Lisa!?" 

Irene said in confusion because she didn't know why the woman was here in her house although she is not that bothered because someone entered her privacy and even when she is with Jisoo before, Jisoo never get into her bedroom specially and what she was wondered was that it was noon and she was not at work at this moment.

"Why are you here Lisa?" Irene asked the woman in a monotonic tone

"Why? don't you want me here? Because if you don't I'll help myself to just leave in your house?"

That's not what Irene meant by what she said. She just wondered why Lisa was at home even though it was often at her house and visit her but at these times the girl must be in the office working.

"It's not like that Lisa, but seriously you should have left to work earlier already right? and I noticed earlier when I opened my closet that there were new clothes in there?" 

Irene, on the other hand, tries to make the conversation lighter because if the girl will feel upset to something it's as if Lisa is a child who will sulk and then only to stop her childish predicament  when she is coaxed and given many kisses .

"Ah! Is that so, and for those clothes I thought that if I can't be with you at my home, I'll just be with you here, And I will take NO for an answer this time and you must not refuse because apart from the fact that my belongings are here already, I sent your helpers home and they will not come back for two months and then another thing I do not want of what happened to you last night to happen again, it's a good thing you got in the car before you lose consciousness "

Lisa's eyes were full of energy as she explained what had happened and even though she wanted to protest it, the woman's decision seemed complete and final.

"two months? How? Who will help me here and who will take care of me? At home?" 

Irene couldn't help but feel irritated because it didn't even ask her for permission before making a decision.

"And don't worry about that because I will take care of it and I have arranged with your secretary that your office will be here at home and my office, because I will take care of you until we finish the first three months of your pregnancy and then don't worry about your company because I sent Miss Park there for temporarily and you can't refuse my plan because it's for you and the baby and that's also what the doctor said so I'll be with you here "

Irene doesn't know if she will be happy with what is happening or annoyed because of what Lisa is doing, she still doesn't want to stay at home so she should do something as much as possible to not get bored but the thought that something is growing inside of her stomach comes to mind, Lisa also has a point.

"Lisa you know I don't like this plan of yours and I'm not happy that you're leading me on to something with out even seeking for my permission and what will I feel about" 

Irene's tone of voice was mixed with annoyance. 

Lisa hugged Irene's neck and then hugged her tightly because she would admit that what she did was getting too much and didn't even think about how Irene might feel but it was also for her and the child so she did it.

"Hyun, are you angry?" Lisa looked like a child in the tone of her voice as it was asking for Irene's forgiveness.

"I'm not angry Lisa, I'm just annoyed because I'm not...."

Whatever Irene wanted to say, she couldn't continue when Lisa suddenly kissed her, so instead of getting angry, she was surprised by what the woman did.

Lisa's kiss lasted for a few seconds and Irene's knees seemed to lose strength due to the woman's effect on her and her annoyance was gradually replaced by joy because even when every time Lisa would do something like this  she feels weak and she had nothing to do about it against the kiss the woman as if it sucks her strength so no matter what she does to resist Lisa she can't do it because even if Lisa's lips just touch and  as if her body has a soul of its own and tolerates every time Lisa kissed her

"Hyun, I'm sorry, please smile .. I only did this because I'm worried about you and our future child, not because I don't care how you feel but should we wait for something to happen before we stop? That's why I'll accompany you here at home and I'll also help you with your work .. so don't frown because I might not be able to control myself and eat you as my  lunch because you know I'm even more attracted to your beautiful face when you sulk like this "

while Lisa is hugging the girl tightly Irene couldn't help to feel happy about Lisa being concerned about her and her child's well- being and what make her feel great is that Lisa is already considering her unborn child her's.

_______________________________________________________________________________

a/n: hey fella's! sorry for late update! enjoy reading!!!