chapter 10

On the other side of the world....

 there is a person who doubles the pain she feels right now because of the departure of her loved one.

During Lisa's first three days at her Grandma and Grandpa's house, she did not talk to anyone and she will just ask someone to deliver food to her room when she was hungry.

she could not sleep well because even when she closed her eyes  she could see the most beautiful face that she ever loved in her life time she wanted to forget the pain but it  just keep coming back because she also repeatedly saw the face of the person she loved so much even in her dreams .

Every minute is like a torture for Lisa.

That is why her parents are even more worried because of their child's behavior.

 They could not bear to see the child crying.... so every night when she was sobbing silently in her room

 her mother also cried quietly because she could feel the pain that their child was feeling.

Her grandparents are very angry with Jennie's family for what they did to their granddaughter, but no matter how much they want to ruin the lives of those who hurt and judged their granddaughter, they can't do it because Lisa might not like it and it may cause pain if Lisa finds out that they did something.

It was noon but Lisa did not even ask for food for breakfast or even water to alleviate her hunger.

So that's why they're very worried specially this days because something might happen to her.

"Lisa my dear! Open the door! you haven't eaten anything yet it's almost noon! "

Lisa's mommy was still knocking but she still could not hear anything from inside so her concern grew even more.

"Lisa? Lisa's my dear! Open the door mommy.......mommy is worried! "Her mother just keep  calming herself of thinking anything ..

"Lisa! Open the door  "Still no response from the inside or any noise this indication that someone was inside. So she decided to go down to get the key.

She shuddered as she opened the door of her daughter's bedroom because she knew something was wrong her mother's instinct is telling her that something is happening inside.

When  she opened the child's door, 

she froze to what she was seeing right now.

"Marco! mother!  father! No! "

she shouted loudly for the people at the house to hear her cry because she was here on the second floor of their parents' mansion.

Different types of pills scattered in the floor, pills in different colors and the most shocking of all is due to the blood that is on the floor that comes from the child's wrist.

Lisa's mother did not know what to do first, her whole body trembling because she witnessed something that is beyond in her imagination that will happen to her precious daughter.

"Lisa! Lisa my dear! Mommy  is here!"

"where the fuck is you Marco!" she's shouting on the top oh her lungs for her husband

" This is not a good joke Lisa! You know that mommy  heart is weak I cannot bear seeing you like this. So please my dear Open your eyes "

"Marco!.... Please help!! Lisa my dear please honey don't do this to me" her mother is now crying a mess

During these times she has no other desire but Lisa to open her Eyes, her only Prayers was to make Lisa safe and keep from harm

"Why lucy what... .."  when her father entered he can't finish what he wanted to say because seeing it he already knew why his wife was shouting

"Oh My God, call an ambulance! Hurry up .. my grand daughter Lisa "

Her grandmother's voice is cracking and now crying as well

"Mildred" his grandfather called his secretary

"Tell the hospital to prepare all the doctors now..." 

his grandfather ordered then he hugged the now weakening wife.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctors immediately took care of the patient,

 the doctors' faces showed a lot of concern due to the presence of the hospital owner.

"Make sure you take good care of my grand daughter," 

Don Bruschweiler ordered the doctors........

When Lisa got out of the hospital...

 she decided to go away first and stay at her grandparents' private resort for a week and then she would fly away to the States to manage her family's businesses there and his parents to run their businesses here in Asia.

At first, her parents did not agree with the child's decision to be alone because the accident may have happened again .

But Lisa promises them in just a week and she will come back again. 

she just needed enough serenity and time for herself.

So even though it was against the will of her parents and her grandfather and grandmother to grant her request, they cant say no to their grand daughters pleaded so eventually allow the girl's  request so they just sent body guards to watch over the girl during her entire week stay at the resort.