chapter 18

Jisoo was restless in her office. she can't even properly think and  just stayed in her office,

all her important meetings and appointments she did not attend because of what happened.

she don't have any news about Irene for about  three days after witnessing what happened in her condo unit.

No matter how many times she calls here, no one answers her calls and in all the messages she sent here, she has not received any answer from Irene.

she admits to herself that she made a mistake and it was her fault what happened.

So now she blame herself for everything that happens or might happen in the future because most of all she is the one who knows Irene so much.

Once Irene  decided on something there is nothing you can do to change her decision and what worries her the most is that she knows by the time Irene decides to end all their relationship and forget about her forever it will not bother her or mind to give second chances.

That's why she was called cold-hearted in the office because of her attitude but she knew that when it comes to her she would be treated differently but now she doesn't have the self -confidence that it won't change when she returns.

she heard footsteps outside her office but she didn't have the strength to look at whoever was going to enter that door because of the extreme pain of her head at the thought of what she could do and what could happen.

"Hey! Are you okay" It comes from the person who entered, that voice that she was so familiar who it was.

And for almost seven years she was almost with her, even the though  of its moles she can tell and knew which part of its body it was located. 

Yes, she has been with her for seven years and they have been playing with fire and the call of the flesh for almost three years. 

she did not say a word to the woman speaking and continued to massage her temple becuase of a throbbing pain she felt right now.

"Do you want to go with me! Or maybe you want another way to forget your problem! And I'm sure you'll like it that way? " it has a mixture of seduction in the tone of its speech.

"You know Krystal that I have problem I'm going through right now and isn't that easy and can I not do it now and if you permit you can leave first and you  know where the door is so please get your ass off now!" 

her secretary's seduction seemed to have no effect on her and she had no time at these times for such things because above all she had a greater problem to face.

"You know Jisoo you can't do anything because it's already happened and we both know that you also liked what happened between us because you yourself pushed yourself on me and I know you were happier with me than with her"

Jisoo was shocked by the sudden rise of Krystal's voice because it seems to have happened only now because usually if it's not soft, her voices are cold especially when she's with her, So she knew that her tone of voice and a sudden burst of anger is another part of Krystal that she only knew by this moment.

"Krystal you don't have even the slightest right to speak and I'm not asking for your opinion at this time and most of all you're not helping because you're the cause of my problem and my ruin" 

at this time she opened her eyes and she was barely standing but her hands were leaning on her iron table and she could feel the cold from the metal object flowing through her body from her cold metal table.

 "I'm not the problem here, and we both know that Jisoo and most of all you also have no right to tell me that I'm the cause of your ruin, maybe I'm one of the reasons but do you even think once if why are you broken now? I know you already know the answer to my question, so you don't have the right to come out and make yourself clean because if you considered me dirty and trash but between us  two your dirtier than myself and whatever covering you do stinks the stench of your personality will naturally come out "

Jisoo's office door almost broke after Krystal's hot words were uttered and slammed her door. 

she didn't even have a chance to retaliate every drop of Krystal's words.

she looked like a withered vegetable, so she sat down on her chair and her body was so cold but what she couldn't understand was that there was too much sweat coming out from her body.

Every word Krystal uttered seemed like poisonous arrows, so it was so difficult for her to find the right word to greet them.

Her attention was aroused when something cold and wet fell into her hands, she did not realize that she was crying.

Anger,

 remorse,

 regret and 

pity she feels for herself,

 all of Krystal's words are true.

she is not clean, and she is no different from the people who where covered  with fancy clothes, fragrant and expensive perfumes and glowing jewels but most of all cover up their true identity.

Now she is aware of what is happening, how she made a mistake and she does not know how and in what way she can get the forgiveness she wanted from Irene.

"Your stupid Jisoo, your stupid"

"Irene where are you?"