chapter 31

Lisa was helping Irene walking down the stairs as they were now going to the hospital for Irene's weekly consultation and check ups.

"Hyun! Do you want to me buy something  for you? After all, Dr. Lee still has an operation at this moment, so we'll wait a few more minutes for our turn? "

 Lisa asked Irene with her head resting on her shoulder while the girls arm where  clinging  to her arm.

"Mmmh..really?"

 Irene's eyes lit like a child as she response to Lisa.

"Lili! I want double layered caramel ice cream and a big order of French fries " Irene said to the woman next to hers.

"Ok! you seemed really hungry huh? But let's just finish your appointment first because you are not allowed to eat before the check up, and the doctor will scold us if that happens and another thing the food that you are craving for is not available her in hospital so we need to pay a visit to the mall to have them "Lisa replied.

The two returned to their former position Lisa hugging Irene in the shoulder and Irene leaning her head in the crook of Lisa's neck and intertwined their hands while waiting for the doctor.

"Miss Bae? its your turn the doctor is waiting inside "

the nurse called to them and they got up and went to doctor Lee's office.

Irene's consultation was over and the doctor just talked to them about what to do as well as its directions for Irene.

"The child is fine and it can be seen that the child is doing perfectly fine and the most important thing is that the child is healthy. Just keep doing what you are doing right now and if possible, take the time to exercise every morning and avoid stress as always. Then just buy these vitamins that Miss Bae should take and the directions was already written in here" doctor Lee informed them

"thank you Doc. And I have to ask this,  is it bad for her to travel? " Lisa asked the doctor because she was planning to take Irene home to Thailand to visit her parents and she would also do something else important for the girl.

"No, just make sure you're careful and the condition of the mother and daughter is stable so it's okay and safe to travel" the doctor replied 

Irene wondered why Lisa was asking that but she didn't dare to  ask because she was sure that Lisa wouldn't do something recklessly and she was more focused on something else...playing with Lisa's fingers while resting her head on her shoulder.

Irene already knows the story of Lisa's life because the day before Lisa asked her to be her girlfriend, she said everything, that's why it took so long for her to love again because of what she experienced and what annoyed and surprised her even more, was when she found out that Jisoo's cousin was her ex -girlfriend, Jennie!. Irene knows about Jisoo's family and she doesn't know that Lisa is her cousin's girlfriend whom Jennie's parents also don't want to be with their daughter. Maybe they are destined to met  each other and they were thankful that they found each other.

Irene will not deny that she made the good decision in following Lisa's plan,  At first it was against to her will but she understands Lisa's reason why she does these things and she couldn't think of a way how to do things right now all by herself as these past weeks Lisa where spoiling here all through out and it made her dependent to the girl about everything right now.

Irene admits to herself that she is used to Lisa being here next to her and she is bothered every time she doesn't see the woman and can't sleep at night whenever Lisa isn't by her side either, Irene seems to have become addicted to Lisa's presence that even sometimes she is overly demanding not with food but with the woman's attention but it doesn't even complain but do everything just to satisfy her,

that's why it became easy for her to fall in love even harder to Lisa.

Sometimes she was like a child crying wanting for a mothers touch and kisses, because....

FLASHBACK

 one morning she woke up and found out that Lisa was not in their bed so she got up to look for the woman but to no avail. 

she almost cried when she couldn't find Lisa  in the bathroom, including the bedroom and kitchen either, so she thought that the girl already left her, 

but when she passed by at their office at home she saw that the light was open, so she entered because it was not locked and saw that Lisa was there and it was wearing her glasses and was busy reading the papers, 

she felt sorry and guilty  for the woman because that's what she does because she doesn't work during the day because Lisa takes care of her  every morning and it's only time to work is at dawn and whenever Irene is  asleep.

she didn't want to disturb Lisa anymore but it was too late for her when she wanted to leave the room and about to open the door that's when the woman called her. 

"Hyun? Come here "Lisa called. 

Irene immediately obeyed the woman's order and Lisa immediately made her sit on her lap

"Why are you here? its so early for you  to wake up already?" Lisa asked Irene as she caressed her hair

"Lili! I woke up and you weren't around so I looked for you. All right, I'll go back to the room because I might have disturbed you with what you're doing. "

Irene should have stood up but Lisa tightened her grip on her.

"Don't! its not what i meant, just stay here with me, I'll just sign this papers a little bit" Irene did nothing and again drowsiness visited her while in Lisa's arms.

END OF FLASHBACK

Irene and Lisa are going to a mall owned by Lisa here in the States to tour and buy what Irene has always wanted to eat right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________