chapter 3

I was holding a red box and there was a ring with a pink diamond on top.

I have been holding this for a long time and I myself have chosen the materials for it, 

I will initially give it to her on our 4th anniversary when we were about to leave the country and then I should have proposed to her a marriage but it did not happen because of company emergency.

So now I will give it to her, she does not know what I will do, because I want to surprise her and I am sure I she'll agree to my proposal because we have been talking about this matter for a long time.

9:30 p.m maybe traffic so no more ..........

10:30 p.m maybe had dinner with the client so she was late .........

12:30 a.m maybe she'll arrive soon, maybe she is just really busy in the office

But the food I prepared had cooled down, the candle I had lit earlier had run out and the two bottles of red wine had already been empty and my fingers felt it's numbness because of sending her a tons of messages that she ignored.

I'll admit that I feel discouraged by our current situation but when I think that Jennie will no longer with me , I think I can't live anymore.

3:26 a.m ......

The doorbell rang

So I knew Jennie had arrived so I immediately got up to meet her, I was even stumbled down probably because of the influence of alcohol.

"Lisa what is this! I'm really tired from work and then this will the first thing that greet me, a drunk Lisa, I hope you think about what you do in your life once! "

It was as if a sharp arrows greeted me because of what she said to me, as if I had lost the influence of alcohol on my body because of its attitude towards me, 

but even so I just let her go because it might just she is really tired so she forgot about our important occasion last night

"Babe! I'm sorry, just rest, I'll just clean them so I can rest as well! ....... by the way babe late happy 5th anniversary "even though the behavior she showed me now hurts , I did  still greet her.

I was even more hurt because it didn't even retaliate and it seemed like nothing heard and just went straight into our room.

It hurts when the person you love more than your life gradually loses love for you, as if heaven and earth fell on you and you do not know what to do and sometimes you blame yourself for what is happening.

I just hid my broken hearted feelings then silently cry for myself of being stupid and went into our room to get clothes and blankets because I could not sleep next to Jennie now because of resentment.

We will talk tomorrow...

Before I went out, I saw that she was sound asleep so I just kissed her on the forehead, even though I was upset about it, I still loved this woman very much.

I was about to leave the room when hes phone flashed and a message came out saying "hi Jen! Did you get home safely? I hope we have our dinner again Jen promised I enjoyed it so much. Good night! " and there are other heart emojis, 

I would  like to open who sent the message but it seems that I was hurt because it recently changed the password of her phone and sadly I do not know why.

It really broke me in the inside it hurts so much how I feel right now. 

I was already in our next room and lying down crying because I did not know what to do. I don't even want to think but I can't stop .......I just hope no one interferes with us so we are like this because I don't really know what to think anymore whether I'll blame myself because of neglecting her or I don't anymore 

"Lisa! How are you? Dad and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon because your grandparents called us! Be careful my princess. Remember your daddy and I love you so much "

I read mommy's message, I didn't notice that she called me earlier maybe I was too busy mentally so I didn't hear mom's call.

My mom and dad had already reconciled with my grandparents and they really want me to come home because my grandparents also want to talk to me, 

so that I want and eager to proposed to Jennie  last night so that if ever it was a successful proposal I'll bring her along  and will be introduced to them.

But it seems like it's not going to happen...

We will just talk tomorrow....

I fell asleep crying and thinking about what really is happening to the both of us.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________