CHAPTER 8

After Lisa left that place.....

she went straight to her grandparents' airport.

Yes, they have their own airport, and her grandparents have been convincing her to come home for a long time because they are planning to retire and Lisa is the one they want to inherit their businesses all over the country.

But they are only  waiting for Lisa to decide, because she also want to take Jennie back to the country if she only accept her proposal for wedding .

Lisa's grandparents did not object to their relationship because they did not want that their daughter's separation Lisa's mom to happen again because they opposed their love affair.

It would have been a surprise for Jennie when her plans were successful, because Jennie only knew that they had a good relationship with her grandparents for almost a year now, but she or anyone except her family did not know, being Lisa an heiress.

Now her dreams will never come true so she decided that better leave everyone, the place, and the people who caused her suffering.

she had already talked to her parents about her plans when she arrived and the business she had to leave in the country her studio she already  entrusted it to George.

Meanwhile!

In the mansion of the kim....  

there preparing for a  big celebration that will happen in about a week from now because of the news of their daughter being pregnant and also to talk about the wedding that will be held soon.

Even before the big celebration..

 Jennie tried to contact and talk to Lisa one last time but she couldn't find Lisa it seems that she had never existed.

Lisa's phone can no longer be called and she no longer uses her other social media accounts.

Jennie also tried to call her parents to find out the status of her ex-girlfriend  but for the first time she heard in them,words she never expected to hear from them because they were too receptive to her for their daughter but they could not accept what she did to Lisa. 

she tried to call again but it could not be reached, maybe they changed the number.

Jennie has no idea where she can find Lisa because she is not open about her parents' place of birth. she also went to its studio but her employees did not even know where their boss went.

A week before their celebration was held at their mansion, Jennie did not go the office nor did she return to their house and she was only in Lisa's room locking herself and then only to eat when she felt hungry.

It was difficult for her, a week with out Lisa being by her side. 

Only now did he realize how hard it was for Lisa to wait almost all night when she came home but she didn't.

she fell asleep at night with tears in her eyes and just stared at the picture of her ex-girlfriend.

And every time she falls asleep she has a dream about how much Lisa loved her and recently she dreamed of Lisa crying and after she cried she saw a woman next to Lisa and they were happy together with a child.

Because of her dreams she blames herself even more for the stupid thing she did to Lisa. 

They will have a celebration in coming days but she still does not go home to her house and her father is angry with her because of her behavior.

"Jennie! You will not really stop there with your mania and you are still going crazy with that useless person and that plague "

he did not know that her parents had gone to her house.

she still did not wake up and her tears started to flow again.she was not able to retaliate against her parents' insults to Lisa, but even if she fought for it, it would not matter because Lisa was no longer by her side.

she felt someone move next to her so she knows that someone sit next to her on the bed.

"Jen! You know your dad and I just want you to have a normal life! And we both know that Lisa can't give that to you Jen "

that is what mom told me, but I still did not say anything or showed interest in whatever they said.

"So stand there and don't make  yourself miserable  because it hurts me seeing you like this" mommy added to me

"Jennie! don't waste your time and tears over that useless person! you know from the beginning we didn't want her for you, and now if you destroy yourself for someone who is worthless .. "

I couldn't stand what dad was saying so I sat down and looked at him straight.

"Why dad? So you did everything just to destroy us? So no matter what she does, you will not see her suffering so that you can accept her it just because you believe she is a worthless and useless being? What did she do to you that it was hard for you to forgive and accept her? "

I received a crisp slap from my father, before i could even continue my retaliation to him...

__________________________________________________________________________