chapter 28

Irene is already in the office and she will rest for a while before going home because earlier in the office she was feeling a little dizzy and had a headache, maybe it was because she forgot to have lunch because her meetings were in a row.

she was about to respond to Lisa's message when the door suddenly opened and the door spat out the person she didn't want to see.

"What do you need Jisoo" Irene asked Jisoo coldly and then seat comfortably because she still felt a little dizzy.

"Irene I'm here to formally apologize to you" Jisoo began

"Jisoo, I thought you understood what I told you when we last talked that its difficult for me to give you of what you are asking for, its so hard  that even if I pull my heart out of its place and look for the forgiveness you are asking for is still nothing, I would have taken a long time and given that to you if its that simple. But maybe not now but hopefully when the day comes, and hopefully next time if you don't have anything important to tell or business related to me please lets distance ourselves as much as possible because we will have more difficulty if we continue to insist on what is not possible "

I know it hurts her, everything I say to Jisoo but that's right thig to do, if I want to completely forget and forget the pain she gave me I need to do these and as much as I can I will distance myself from her , maybe I still have a little bit of love left for her but out of respect and courtesy that's just equal to the times she stayed by my side during the times I needed a companion when my parents left me.

"Irene, is there anyone else who makes you happy right now" Jisoo asked bravely.

For three weeks after she and Irene separated, she locked herself in a room for two Sundays and did not go to work. she didn't talk to anyone except her cousin in Korea who also has a problem with their own relationship so they understand each other's feelings better than anyone. 

"If there is Jisoo, I don't think you has the right to care about it and it's not your obligation to find out what's going on in my life. If you don't have the right to say, you can leave. " Irene's voice was still cold and she didn't even look into Jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo forced herself to get up from her seat and leave Irene's office. 

she wanted to hug the woman and kiss her for one last time but she couldn't because she no longer had the right to do such a thing.

Her shoulders were down and there were tears that would drip at any moment in her eyes, but what made even heavier about what she feels right now was the pain caused by the deep wound from her heart because of Irene and to know that even the tiny place in the woman's heart for her is gone and seems that Irene is only talking to her out of respect and everything about Irene has changed............. forever.

Irene had already prepared and fixed herself and ready to go home and had called her secretary to get her car ready.

Irene still didn't feel well as she left the company and it got worse when she smelled an unpleasant odor so she suddenly ran to the toilet with her stomach upside down, as if all her organs where disoriented because she's vomiting really hard.

she was so weak and she wanted to lie down on her bed already because even she couldn't tell herself how she felt. 

 When she came out, she saw a Gold Roll Royce Sweptail and immediately opened the door for her and helped her get into the car. 

she wanted to speak and protest to get in because maybe someone was in the car and she did not even know who the person would be inside but she can't do anything because she really felt so bad.

When she entered,invaded in her nose the expensive but not heavy perfume of the person in the car, when she saw the person who owned the perfume that made her body relaxed, she smiled.

"Hyun! Why? What do you feel? Does anything hurt?" 

there was mixed concern in Lisa's voices.

But Irene just shook her head in retaliation to Lisa but she already knew the woman and she couldn't convince her with her response because anyone who sees her can say she's not feeling well. 

Lisa immediately ordered the driver to drive them to Irene's house. 

Lisa hugged the woman for a better support because it may feel dizzy all along, Irene became comfortable with what Lisa did and seemed to feel relieved because of the smell of the woman so she squeezed herself even harder and all through out the ride Irene fell asleep while sitting on Lisa's lap. 

Lisa immediately carried Irene into the house so that she could rest.

Lisa knows that her pregnancy is the cause of her disoriented feelings..

so this is one of the reasons why Lisa does not want to leave the woman alone especially in such situations because any moment the girl would need someone to attend here all the time she felt unwell.

Outside Irene's house, Jisoo was waiting for the person who brought Irene to leave because she followed the car after she saw that Irene was riding in a car that was definitely not owned by the woman so she couldn't help but worry for it. But after almost four hours of waiting, but to no avail , no one came out of the house, so she started the engine of her car and turned her steering wheel and drove the car out of that area.

_______________________________________________________________________________

a/n: welcome to my six chapters update!!!! I purposely made six updates because I might not be around this next days because my exams are approaching, but anyways thank you the votes! comments! and to all my readers!!!