chapter 41

"Babe I'm going up, I was too tired of walking earlier and I feel numb all over my body" Irene said goodbye to Lisa then went up to their room.

"Okay babe! I will just answer this call "Lisa replied. 

Lisa felt as if there was something wrong with Irene's actions since the event ended, it seemed that she had become economical in speaking and when she will asked about it, she will replied and just said that she was "ok" "fine" or even shake her head as her response and as she said earlier, she was just tired as she said so, but Lisa strongly concluded that there was another reason and this somewhat made her worried.

While Irene was in the bathroom taking a bath, she still couldn't forget that Lisa, her ex -girlfriend Jennie had returned and she had many questions but she couldn't do it or even ask the girl and what made her heart worse was the fear she felt now that someone has returned.

 she was afraid of being left again and alone now that the depth of her feeling towards Lisa was more than she could feel even the love she had felt before for Jisoo.

she didn't realize that she had been soaking in the water for a long time and if Lisa hadn't knocked her she wouldn't have felt the cold water flowing through her body.

She came out of the bathroom then went to her walk in closet then dried her hair and got ready to go to sleep while Lisa was still in the bathroom because she heard the water dripping from outside.

When Lisa came out of the bathroom she saw Irene lying with her back turned, maybe it was really tired because this was the first time she didn't wait to lie down on the bed and even a "goodnight kiss and I love you's" before going to sleep she didn't receive or heard anything from the woman.

Irene felt Lisa lie down because of the increasingly shaking of their bed. But she still didn't face it because she didn't want to ask her anything especially about how she felt about Jennie's return and Lisa might think that she was jealous and didn't trust her, so she chose to stay in her place turning back against the woman.

Lisa knew that Irene was not asleep yet because from time to time she could hear her sigh so she decided to have the courage to ask her if there was a problem. Lisa slowly put her hand on Irene's waist and then kissed her on the cheek and placed her head on the woman's shoulder.

"Hyun is there a problem? You know you can tell me everything, right? And I don't want us to be like this before we go to sleep when you turn your back on me and don't even bothered say a word, you know it breaks me if we are in this kind situation hyun " Irene, on the other hand, felt a little pinched and guilt by what Lisa said because the woman was right, because at first they had promised themselves that no matter how small or big the problem, they would not let it eat them up and affect their good relationship. .

"Lili I'm scared! What if the way you feel about me changes now that Jennie is back, what if one day I wake up without you by my side, what if one day.... "

Irene didn't finish what she was going to say when Lisa's soft and sweet lips touched hers. Lisa's lips moved slowly and she responded. 

Like the kisses they shared before, it was full of love and security, so it was like a ball of smoke that lost, all the fear that had formed within her disappeared.

"I love you and I have no intention of changing the name my heart is screaming for even if someone comes back" said Lisa as they pressed their foreheads together and then hugged the woman.

"Hyun! As I promised you, I made sure that before I tried to love you, my heart was empty just in case there were another person will come around I could give her all of me and that was you. There is no doubt that I will gamble everything for my love for you and I have no intention of undoing and regretting my decisions, now that you are here in my embrace I don't have any plan to leave you or even thinking about it" Lisa said passionately while she caressed the back of the woman who was now sobbing because of the heaviness of her breath and the wetness of her neck where Irene squeezed her head.

"why are you crying? Aren't you happy babe? Would you like..."

This time Irene took away her right to speak further because of its lips covering on hers.

"I love you Lili! And then I'm sorry because for a moment I doubted how you feel about me. I was just scared because Lili they said that first love never dies and when I saw her comes back I was overwhelmed with fear and questions " said Irene and Lisa saw how she lost confidence in herself at these times and it was filled with fear and she didn't want to see Irene in this state because she was the one who was hurting for the girl and she was hurting even more knowing she was the one who caused it to make the woman look like this 

"And don't you know the word love is sweeter the second time around? Hyun! I can't see myself and the waking days without you by my side, I can't hold your hands and I can't kiss your lips. I don't see myself growing old without you being by my side. I promised myself that you are the last woman I will love as long as I live, even if everyone leaves me but I asked the stars and the moon as well as the sky and the sun that you will stay by my side and so do I in and If the day comes that I forget but know this that I will come back to you because I know the heart will never forget. So please babe! You know I don't want to see you cry! So promise this will be the last unless you cry because of the pleasure and when the baby comes out as well "

Irene pinched Lisa's nose because of what she said mischievously but she will admit to herself that all her doubts disappeared after Lisa said that. 

And once again the moon and the sun met again, the sky and the earth and that night the two hearts met by what the goddess arranged for them and it became a witness to the love between the two of them and the love they shared together that night.