chapter 15

Lisa doesn't know why she seems to be hurting for the person next to her.

She still thinks that for the first time in five years she cried again because she remembered Jennie. how she cried night after night and how her heart seemed to be ripped into pieces by the pain she was feeling.

Something pushed Lisa to hug the crying woman to alleviate her pain. 

she also felt that the woman reciprocated with the hug to her so it was as if her heart was celebrating and it was as if the lid of the butterfly container was opened and there celebrating of being freed and it was preceded by a hug when the woman hugged her.

For the very first time in five years Lisa felt again the feelings she had gone through every time her loved one  was in her arms.

"But at least she'll warned me so that I would not feel this raging pain. When my parents left me, she became my support, my source of strength to continue so we promised each other that no one would give up until the end but I did not expect that she would just cut off everything we had "

Lisa doesn't just speak because that's what she deserves and she just keeps listening to the woman.

"I will admit sometimes I become selfish when it comes to her but she says she understands because it's only natural that you get possessive over to the person that means everything to you,  but why now everything is not clear and the truth is she does not understand me and all the love he showed is like a passing cloud just carried by the wind "

"For god's sake I am Irene Bae Joohyun but she still managed to cheat and hurt me even though I did everything for her" 

Lisa was surprised to find out because she is now holding the so-called heartless second billionaire around the world in her arms.

There was a lot of rumored about Irene being cold to everyone except to her fiancee. 

But Lisa has no idea about her so called lover and about Irene Lisa also has no idea about its true identity nor what she looked like  because she also has no interest in it but now holding her in her arms is somewhat overwhelming and a so much of a coincidence

hat's why she can't help but ask herself 'why?' 

for some people who truly love are the ones who are always left behind, especially those like Irene who have no equal in beauty, who would have thought that she would also been left by the person she ever loved.

FLASHBACK!

HOUR BEFORE IRENE AND LISA'S ACCIDENT MEETING HAPPEN'S

Today is the day that Irene will surprise her 3-year fiancee and only a matter of days that they were counting to finally tied the knot .

Irene took a day off from work and told her fiancee that she had something important to do and that she would just go home and spend the night in her condo that is only her alibi's so that she could carry out her surprise because they were both busy with their business and her fiancee Jisoo just came home from Korea because it handled their business there.

Kim Jisoo first became Irene's childhood  best friend until the two became lovers, 

their relationship did not go well because of Jisoo's family who are Homophobic so she stayed away from her own family and Irene's family helped her to stand on her feet  because  Irene's parents witness how it treats and takes care of their child so who are they to hinder their child's happiness.

Irene had heard before that this was also the situation of Jisoo's cousin who had a similar relationship with them and eventually separated because of his cousin's parents.

Irene is on her way to the condo unit owned by Jisoo. She is excited to announce that their test was successful and Irene was three weeks pregnant, they tried many times because at first Jisoo and Irene both donated eggs  but after a few tries the doctors found out that Jisoo's egg is not suitable and  unhealthy, 

in the end it was Irene who decided that she would just use her egg to continue the family they wanted.

The elevator door opened and Irene went straight to Jisoo's room.

she has her own key so it will not be difficult for her to enter. 

When Irene entered

 bottle of wine and clothes were everywhere you could land your sight.

This is why they often argue about because of Jisoo's sometimes irresponsibility.

she went to her room because she knew that it was there because she  was not in the living room.

When she enters...

"Ahhh... .

you're so beautiful love"

"You are so much better than some one love"

"I told you, didn't I? so you should leave that woman "

"In time my love in time... .. for now lets make each other happy"

"Ahhhh... 

harder... ..

ahhhhh ...... ..

i'm cumming love

ahhhhhhh...........

mmmmhhhhhh"

During those times, Irene witnessed the betrayal of the person she loved.

"Sorry if ever I disturb your rest Kim Jisoo" Irene said, obviously stopping herself from breaking on the berg of  crying 

Right there, Jisoo and her secretary stopped what they where doing so that she went  crazy because she did not know what to do and which to go first and pick up because she had no clothes.

Quickly  Irene left that place without looking back and went straight to some place where she could shed her tears that threatened to flow at any time.

And there she was stranded in a park and there she poured all the pain she was feeling.

END OF FLASHBACK

Lisa is very scared because Irene suddenly fainted in her arms.

she wasted no time and even took time to think about the possibilities of why she fainted.

she quickly picked her up and took her to the  car and rushed her to the nearest hospital to check on Irene's condition.

When they arrived at the hospital, they were immediately treated because the doctors knew that Lisa was coming because while they were on the road, the woman said that there was an emergency, 

so at the very entrance of the hospital, the doctors waited for their arrival. 

When they arrived, everyone there bowed because they knew Lisa would  be there the owner of the hospital so they were just so attentive especially they were also worried because something might happened to Lisa but they were just so shocked by it was not Lisa they had to take care of but the woman she was holding.

Lisa just stayed in the hospital waiting for Irene to wake up because even though her body wanted to rest, her heart and brain would not allow her to even close her eyes even though Irene still did not wake up.

she spent the night and took care of the woman and just waited for the result of her test.

 After she wiped off the body of Irene she sat down next to Irene while holding Irene's hands as if she was afraid of losing it in her grip and the feeling or warm by just holding the woman's free hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: I really took time to update 4 chapters today because of my modules and other commitments. Enjoy reading! thank you!