Chapter # 40

*6 YEARS LATER*

Breaking News:

"Kim's Co. and 3J-Min has done it again. Their shares have rose with the record of 2.75% in the open market. Once again proving that South Korea could rule in the western market too. Witth this, they became the youngest CEOs in the world to represent one of the strong business market"

"Grandma that's Daddy and Uncle company right?", the little girl jumped over her Grandmother's lap excitedly. She patted her hair with a smile, "Yes that's your Daddy and Uncle's company".

"This means I can ask him to buy me the bear plushie", She said enthusiatically.

"Of course".

"What are you both planning and laughing Hmm?", Mr. Kim came inside the launch with a mug of coffee on his hand.

Mrs Kim smiled. "Well your grand-daughter is excited to see her fathers and uncle on the news almost everyday".

"With an ethereal face like them and a genius brain like ours, of course they will be on headlines on every other day", Mr Kim winked at his grand daughter who giggled in return.

"I heard from Aera (Hoseok's mother) that they all planned to gather at the penthouse", Mrs Kim shared with her husband.

"Really? Taehyung and Jungkook didn't said anything like that though", Mr Kim said in a surprised tone.

Mrs Kim rubbed her forehead, "They are still like children, not growing up. Although they are parents themselves now", She sighed.

"You can't blame them though. They are still got pampered by all their Hyungs so of course they are still spoiled kids who happened to be parents", Mr Kim grinned making his wife to laugh at that too.