Chapter # 27 [M]

⚠ This chapter contain mature theme. Warning will be given before. If you are under 18 kindly skip the part with warning.

To all the readers. Thank you so much for 1k+ reads. It means a lot 🙆 I update longer chapters that's why I update a little late.

______________________

Author p.o.v

Jungkook was more than shocked listening to the new information given to him. Before he could do or utter another word, a loud smack brought back him to reality.

*Smack*

Kris: Why the fuck you did that for Jin hyung.

Kris whined and in the back Jimin said 'Suits you right'.

Suga: You don't know who you are talking to kid.

Kris: Waee waee... What do you mean? Who is he?

J-Hope: He's the boy we used to call Kookie. The guy Taehyung was with.

RM: And if he ran away this time because of your little prank bullshit then you will be in biiigggggg trouble.

Jimin: C'mon Hyung just tell him the truth.

Kris was more than confused but Jungkook was the same coz he didn't understand a single word his hyungs said. Plus the Kris guy introducing himself as Taehyung's husband didn't help either.

Kris: What do you mean Chim? What truth?

Jimin dramatically sighed.

Jimin: Aiisshhh!! You didn't understand do you? He's Taehyung's first love and if he ran because of you, then do you know what Tae will do?? He will buried you alive in the same spot you're standing.

Jimin said excitedly, clapping his hands.

Jin: And to your luck, Taehyung is inside right now. So if I were you, I would have apologize and run.

Kris gulped loudly and said sorry to Jungkook and ran saying Bang PD is calling him. Jungkook was still froze and shocked because he didn't know what to say or what to believe. Is that guy really was Tae's husband? Or was he fooling around. It was like his hyungs read his mind and Yoongi spoke this time.

Suga: Don't worry Kookie. He was lying. He likes Taehyung and he always said to anyone coming in household. Don't mind him.

A small 'Ohh' came out from Jungkook's mouth but he felt so relieved that at least his Man is still single and he has the chance to mingle. Taehyung was still on the launch and Jimin disappeared somewhere. All the boys were chatting with their little Kook, asking about his studies and everything. It was night and Jin cooked dinner for everyone. Taehyung joined in the dinner table while sitting at the opposite corner of Jungkook. He felt disappointed coz Taehyung never sat away from him when they were a thing but of course that was in past. The dinner was like before all the hyungs chichating with Jungkook while Taehyung ate in silence. When he was done, he thanked for the food and went in his room. Jimin and Suga exchanged a look and Jimin gasped loudly. All the attention was on Jimin as he spoke loudly.

Jimin: Tae! Come down.. we have trouble...

All the hyungs were looking at Jimin and were confused. Taehyung came down and Jimin spoke again.

Jimin: It's the OZ.

Taehyung: What about them?

Jimin: They know about that you were the one who killed their subordinate.