Chapter # 6

"So we are going to have a gay party", Hoseok laughed.

_________________

Author p.o.v

"Truth or Dare"? Namjoon asked Hoseok.

"Truth", Hoseok said.

"Are you dating Halsey"? RM asked.

"Not for now, you all know her she is kinda shy and even if I purpose now she won't accept it". Hoseok said.

"Hmmm.. well we all know that you both are meant to be, so don't worry. Sooner or later she will realize", Namjoon winked at Hoseok.

*The rest of the night passed like that and they all fall asleep in the living room. In the morning Jin made us breakfast and they eat it and went to school*

After yesterday night Jungkook really wish that Taehyung don't have any feelings towards Rize or Jihoon coz he really wants him. He love him and if he will give him a chance, Jungkook will definitely show him how much he loves him.

We all went in the direction of the class. Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung went to maths class together. And soon after they all gathered in the cafeteria for lunch.

"Hey, I was thinking you should come with us Kookie and we will definitely work on today", Jimin said.

"Naah~ I have homework to do and I have to clean my room too. Maybe some other time", Jungkook said.

"You should come, it will be beneficial as we all somehow the key players or aces for this festival", Taehyung said with his deep voice.

His voice gives shivers down younger's spine. Just his voice has this much dominating impact on him. All he thoughts about was what would it be like if they date? And his cheeks showed a visible red shade.

"Are you blushing or something by any chance"? Jimin said with a smirk and Jungkook denied with a quick "No".

"Alright, I will come with you guys", Jungkook said to Taehyung without meeting his eyes. Coz damn his eyes shows him a galaxy and whenever he looked in his eyes, he lost in there.

*Time skip*

After the announcement of festival 2 and half weeks had passed and they all were working hard for this festival to be successful. And all these past weeks Jungkook was staying at Taehyung's house.

*On 2nd day when jungkook went to Taehyung house*

Jimin said that Jungkook can share room with him so he ended up sleeping with Jimin every night. They watched movies together, play games and practice of course. Taehyung seems to show interest on him or might be that's his imagination. But he seems to talk to him more and he became close too coz that's what he always wanted.

*Back to after 2 and half weeks*

In geography class Jungkook and Taehyung ended up in the same class. He sat beside him and he could feel his body felt on fire. Him sitting besides Jungkook when both their legs are touching, he could hear his heartbeat clear and louder and somehow he think Tae could hear that too.

"Your face is red like a cherry, are you having a stomachache again"? A deep voice asked leaning towards Jungkook which belongs to Taehyung of course.

"No", Jungkook shook his head. "What kinda connection is there with stomachache and red face"? Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Oh!! Well the first time I saw you, you had a severe stomachache and you were red that time too. So I thought you might had it again", Taehyung said with a confuse face.