Chapter # 3

Jungkook focus

When Jimin and I entered the hallway we saw that auditorium's door was open and all the students were gathered their. When we entered in the auditorium Jin and Namjoon Hyung waved their hands so that we can join them their. On stage Mr. Noah and Principal was talking while students were chatting too.

Jimin stood besides Taehyung and I was on the corner then Hoseok called Jimin and suddenly I was standing besides Kim Taehyung aka The most Handsome Hunk of our school *wow I guess God is so merciful on me today*

"Hey", a deep and husky voice said. And when I looked it was none other than Kim Taehyung *RIP to me* before I could say something that voice continued,
"Are you feeling better now?"
My cheeks felt on fire like crimson and I start stuttering. "Y-y-yeah I-I-I'm better I think".

"But your face is boiling hot like you have fever or something", Taehyung said and then Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon Hyung looked at me. "You should go home Kookie", all insisted. "No, I'm fine besides I need to know what are they going to announce", and all of them nodded.

After 5 to 10min of discussion with Principal Mr. Noah came to the mic and said,

"Attention students! As you all already know that our school is planning a friendly competition with AB High School which is next month because we have planned a whole lot for you all. We planned a festival, sports day, dancing competition, quizzes, singing and a feast for you. This whole scenario will take one week. Yes one week. You can enjoy the festival with your heart content. But for that we really need lots of practice in every section. We have our aces on whom we relay, so yesterday all the participants had received a message from school premises. Total 100 participants are chosen for this event and we really expect so much from you and we really want you to win this competition. For football match Daniel will lead his team, for Basketball Yoongi will lead his team, for Dance Hoseok and Jimin will lead, for quizzez Namjoon and Jin will lead, for relay race Ray, Max and Jungkook will lead and Kim Taehyung you will be the face of our School. But there is one person Principal and I personally chose for closing the night of festival. That one student will sing the song".

All the students started watching each other whispering who that student might be that will close this event with the song. Everyone started discussing asking each other Are you going to sing?

Mr. Noah cleared his throat and said, "I didn't finished yet. That's a surprise for you all and whoever that student is, he/she wouldn't tell you that he/she is singing. Plus there's a change in plans, AB High School students will join us in the last 3 days of practice and I want all of you to behave like obedient student like you all are. So without wasting your time all the participants gather at the ground and I will see you there".

All the participants headed towards the ground.

"It's weird Taehyung~ah you are only going to participate in modeling?", Jimin said and Namjoon Hyung said, "I don't know why but the way Mr. Noah describe the last student who is going to close this festival, I think it's you Taehyung~ah right"? Yoongi nodded and said, "I agree with Namjoonie".

"Naah, if that student was me he would have called me in the office or informed me before hand so I could practice besides my voice is not that good", said Taehyung.

"Taehyungiiee you have the most mesmerizing voice, so don't say like that", Jimin said.

"Okay guys, now let's get to business. Our aim is to win this competition no matter what", Yoongi said and all the boys nodded.

Namjoon and Jin Hyung left for the quiz practice, Jimin and Hoseok Hyung left towards the auditorium again for Dance practice, Yoongi Hyung gathered his team and stood on basketball ground. Taehyung headed towards the hall. I didn't wanted to join my teammates because I don't know them much so I thought I should start working out here while my teammates are doing chitchat.

I started to workout and Taehyung joined me. We both started doing push-ups, I didn't notice that the guy besides me is Taehyung until I heard girls aeygo. They were all are cheering for him even though he was just doing push-ups like me and some other students but the time I saw him doing push-ups I stopped at that moment. He was looking so damn sexy. Sweat was dropping from his hair like droplets. His wet hair and wet shirt was like a killer for everyone their.

When he noticed that he was attracting too much attention like always he stood up and headed towards the boys locker room. I was on the ground just mesmerized by his beauty. And then my teammates showed up. We discuss some tactics and practiced on the ground for 2 hours.

We took a break and I saw my cellphone. There was a message, I open the message it was from Jimin

Jimin~ssi

Join us in cafeteria. We will be waiting for you.

Me

Okay

I headed towards the cafeteria and saw Jimin and all the boys.

"Hey", I said and sat besides Jimin.

Author p.o.v

"So Kookie we were all talking about to go to Tae place. We can all workout together, practice and have fun", Jin said.

"Ahh you never hangout with us along with Tae?", Hoseok said and I nodded.

"Well I don't mind if you wanted to join because you are Jimin's friend and all of them know you well and we can be friends too", Taehyung said and Jungkook said Yes to the offer instantly.

Namjoon and Jin left for some work remaining in the council room. "They will come directly", Taehyung told them and said to meet him by the parking lot.

*Jungkook could feel the butterflies in his stomach floating, like he never imagine that a day would come that he will be invited to Kim Taehyung house by Taehyung himself. It was like a dream*

"Okay babe let's get started", Jimin said and Hoseok laughed.

Jimin sat in front with Taehyung. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook sat at the back of the car. It was a red Ferrari and Jungkook was shook that he owns a Ferrari? Well he heard that Tae was so rich but he never knew that he owns a Ferrari or something.

Because all the rich brats of school does show off what they have but Jungkook never saw Tae doing anything like that. He act like a normal student like the rest of them. Even though he is this rich, he never saw an attitude or rudeness from his side towards any student like other rich assholes. They act like that they bought them too. Ughhh. But when Jungkook look at Tae.... well he is different from others.

_____________________

A/N: I know this chapter sucks but trust me the story ahead is so interesting. So please show your love by voting and commenting so that I would know that you are reading my story.