Chapter # 19

OMG 300+ reads 😭😭😭 Thank you so much for your love and support. I promise I'm gonna bring the best plot for you guys. Sorry for late update my Wattpad is acting like a sh*tpad and it's not letting me publish chapter 😡😡

Warning: total angst. Mention of killing.

______________________________________

Author p.o.v

After ending the call, Taehyung stared up at the sky and felt the itchy feeling in his eyes, as he touched his cheeks he felt that he was crying. Crying because he was unaware that Jungkook was insecure, crying because he let it all slip it from his hand like sand, no matter how strong was his grip, it all slip away in the end, Jungkook had left him all alone.

His relationship feels like a bucket filled with love, joy, affection,laughter, fun and memories having the flow of there passion but a hole was left in that bucket, in that relationship. That hole was all the insecurities that Jungkook had felt and he failed in Understanding that, that hole was the lack of reassurance coz he never exactly assured Jungkook the way he wanted, that hole was the uneasy feeling Jungkook felt everytime Jihoon tried on him and he didn't pushed him away instead he thought Jihoon was naive and innocent. If only he had heard his Hyungs, if only he really understood the silence of Jungkook whenever he had the interaction with Jihoon then he might not have to go through this. If he had pushed Jihoon away properly when his Hyungs told him to then Jungkook will still be by his side but nothing can change the situation now. Nothing will change of him crying over split milk. It's all over now. Jungkook is no longer by his side.

Taehyung's lips were trembling as his eyes were like a waterfall, he was gazing as the sun set down and the darkness overcome the sky, just like his life at this moment.

Taehyung: Koo.... I miss you..so..so much. Where are you now? Are you seeing the same sky as me? Do you miss me.. like I miss you? Are you enjoying your time in London? It's been over a year.. did you got over me? Are.. are you in a relationship now? D--do you really think I'm a player? You should have come to me... You should have punched me... Get angry on me..b-but you should have talked to me...why you left without a word? I'm lost without you Koo... My world is swallowed by the Darkness.. you were the only light that was brightening my days and nights but now it's all gone...
Taehyung cried and hiccupped all the while talking to himself looking at the sky. Jimin was watching him from afar. He too was in tears, he felt tormented looking at his best friend, his brother so helpless and broken. Blaming himself that if only he acted a bit matured enough and didn't let Jungkook broke down the walls his best friend had made around his heart but now it's too late, only regrets are here and nothing else.

Jimin called B and told him that he too wanted to join Mafia but don't inform Tae about it. He talked with all his Hyungs and every night they pretended to be drunk so Taehyung practice his shots on their mansion's basement. When Taehyung go out for a walk all the Hyungs practice their aims.