Chapter # 36

Author p.o.v

Everybody woke up at 8 in the morning because of the loud knocking on their bedrooms door and except for TaeKook and NamJin everybody was on boxers.

*After steamy love making*

"Here put back on your clothes", Taehyung said giving Jungkook back his clothes.

"But why? We always sleep naked after that".

"I know Babe but you don't know my family. To save you from embarrassment tomorrow, it is better to sleep with clothes on".

*Back to Present*

"Why you all are mostly naked?", Yoongi mother said croaking a brow.

"A-actually it was pretty hot here yesterday. So yeah that's why", J-Hope said, hesitant.

"O really Honey. we never realize that we are having hot summer in december when the whole country is covered in snow. Really it's way too hot", J-Hope mom said and everybody stooped low their heads.

"Well I was expecting my son in boxers too but I know how mischievous my Baby could be so nice move baby bear", Taehyung mom said giving him a teasing look which made Taehyung and Jungkook blush too.

"You are absolutely right aunt. He isn't innocent. He was aware that you might come early so he dressed up on purpose", Jackson said.

"Well I gave you a responsibility yesterday but I guess you were busy in something else", Jin's mom said.

"N-no no.. I was working as a wall and I checked up on them couple of times if they tried to sneak in each other's room or not", Jackson answered hiding his blushing red face.

"Guess we have to book another resort to keep you all away", RM mom sighed.

"Now you're talking mom. You are absolutely right we should book another one or else they will keep wasting like that and we won't be able to do anything on time", RM said with a smirk.

"No No no no... We won't get wasted. We all were tired from trip", Jaebum said.

"They are lying. Plus we are here to tie knots but these jerks are the one who are enjoying pre-honeymoon. We should treat everyone equally", Jin said.

"Yaa.. Don't drag all of us. We were saying that we will join you in the last week and will manage the work back home but it was you who said to come so don't whine about us being together and you being separated", Yoongi said.

Jin rolled his eyes and their bickering continued for who knows how long. Their parents smile at their children's childish behavior. It's been quite long since they last see their babies and now seeing them all grown up and ready to start their own new beginning made them tear up.

"Mom c'mon don't cry", Jin and RM said hugging their parents.

"We just can't believe our babies are not babies anymore", Jin mom said wiping her tears and everybody did a big group hug, being all emotional. Soon their fathers came to join in and they all ate breakfast together. They discuss about every details for the wedding preparations. Everyone suggested something related to their tux to the decoration. From menu to the arrangements they go through everything.

"We know how much you all are excited for your tuxedos and we know few brands you all commonly prefer so we just called the designers here too. You can either design your tux or purchase them from the outlets here whichever you all prefer. It's a gift from Hobi's mom", Jin mom added.

"Yeah we didn't have to invest a single penny on your wedding since they all paid for everything. We will invest when Yoongi, Jaebum, Jackson or Hoseokie decide to marry", RM mom said.