Chapter # 5

Taehyung p.o.v

"After that the 6 of started hanging out together. Our parents became good friends too. Once a month we all had a family lunch or dinner. And on the family lunch everybody started discussing about there business. Namjoon hyung mom told everyone that she and her husband is moving to ilsan for there business and she already enrolled his name in a boarding school. Jin Hyung mom said that they have a restaurant to manage to Gwacheon so she too is thinking about which boarding school she should send him.

Then Jimin and Hoseok mom spoke the same thing and mom said the same thing and I was shocked coz she didn't discuss that matter with me till then. So I saw her with confusion. But my mom said we have a mansion in here and I really wanted to live there but Tae's grandma wants to go back to Daegu and I have to go with her. So I was thinking why don't all the boys stay there together. We can hire a maid if they want so if you all think that it's okay than they can all move there next week and they can all go to the same school.

We don't have to worried about there dorms, friends and school. If they're together, I'm at ease. Everyone started discussing and they all agree with my mom but Jin Hyung said we didn't need a maid. We will do our work on our own coz if we moved to a boarding school, we have to do everything on our own.
But the elder were concerned who will look after us. Than Namjoon Hyung mom told about Bang PD~nim that he is the closest to them. She will ask them, later he agreed. We moved together here. From that day till now we are together. During summer break we went to meet our parents and occasionally they visit us here".

"OMG 2 hours already passed *tsk*", Jimin said.

Author p.o.v

"So the introduction is done. Shall we start the game now?", Jimin said and everybody nodded in agreement.

"Truth or Dare"? Suga asked Jin with a smirk. And Jin face showed confusion as what is going on this devil's mind. He didn't want to take any risk so he said Truth right away.

"So when did you and Namjoonie make it out for the first time"? Suga asked and everybody's mouth dropped open with confusion.

"What kinda question is that"? Namjoon said.

"Well he said Truth, so I asked a question simple", Suga said.

Both Namjoon and Jin faces were tomato red and they saw at Jungkook and then Suga.

"Don't worry Kookie is the part of the family now, I guess that's why you all brought him here and we all know him really well", Suga said.

"How old are you now Kookie?" Hoseok asked with a shaky voice. well they all treats him like a baby, so he know how much concern they're.

"I got 17 2 months ago", Jungkook replied.

"Y-yeah y-yeah I remember now", Hoseok said with a fake laugh.

"So answer it douchebag", Suga asked again.

Everybody in the room looking at Jin and Namjoon with confused eyes coz nobody knows anything about it while Suga is so confident in his question.

"Last year on Namjoon's birthday", Jin answered and threw a cushion on Suga's face. He laughed while all of them remained silent, still in confusion.

"Wait so you guys are together? Like together, together"? Jimin said.

Both of them nodded with tomato red faces.

"What the fuck Man, how did Suga knows but we didn't"? Jimin screamed.

"You never said a word, that's so not cool", Hoseok said.

"We are together always, I guess you would know that by now", Namjoon said.