Chapter # 25

Author pov

Yugyeom words really helped Jungkook. After so so long, he was feeling the same old person who was rebellious and very possessive over what belongs to him and more like an arrogant teenager even though he's no longer a teen but his spirit was high and after seeing the person he was yearning for so long, he was ready to took back his Man from Jihoon and kicked that guy's ass.

------------------------

Jimin arrived at home, the first sight he saw was his boyfriend coming his way. He gave him chased kiss and Suga hummed.

Suga: Babe who were you talking to earlier?

Jimin: Nobody in particular Hyung. Just some nobody.

Suga: The voice I heard, he seemed to be very familiar to me.

Jimin: Hyung we shouldn't be talking about this. Yes it was familiar but He can't just came out of nowhere after 4 years and act like nothing happened. He took away with him everything. My best friend's happiness, his laughter, his- his bright personality.

Suga hugged Jimin tightly and caressed his waist lightly. Saying soothing words because his love was crying.

Suga: I know how you feel Chim but you should have asked him instead of shutting him out. You know our side of story but you didn't know his side of story. You--

Jimin cut him in between.

Jimin: What he has done to him is far more worsened than that could have happened to him. He can't just pretend like nothing happened--

Suga: Do you remember the time when you confess in front of him that you have feelings for me?

Jimin was slightly confused about where this conversation is heading. But still said: Yeah why?

Suga: You were ready to give up on me. You were ready to hand me over to somebody without a second thought without even confessing to me.

Jimin: That was in the past Hyung and why are we discussing it now. It has nothing to do with the situation now.

Suga: We are discussing here this right now because none of us know what had happened to him back then. The thing he has to witness was far more painful than we can imagine and  you know what chim? J-Hope and I went to his dorm for asking about him but the receptionist said he had left for London and the most suspicious thing is that they didn't have the number on there call list. The receptionist herself was confused and she was keep saying us that she received the call that's why she knew it. I ask B to provide me with the details if any planes or private jet took off for London that evening and night but there was none. J-Hope and I didn't discussed this with you but RM and Jin knew that too. We were trying to solve this puzzle piece. You met him today and you shut him but what do you think will happen when Tae will see him? Do you think he will shut himself away from him?

Jimin was silent taking all the new information Suga was feeding him. He then cooled his temper and finally responded.

Jimin: I'll go to his dorm I guess and will talk to him.

Suga: That's my Babe.

Suga placed a kiss on his cheek and Jimin left to visit Jungkook on his dormitory.

-----------------------

Jungkook was shopping on the mart. Looking for his favorite flavor of ramen when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and the ramen he was holding was fallen on the ground.